Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Live /Lessons auto opening

Old
Live /Lessons auto opening - Mon Jan 07, 2013, 03:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
please please please,could someone make the Live training/lessons auto open (once registered)... i am a bit stupid and keep missing them even tho i have registered...

the ET time difference confuses me...

thanks
toby

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 03:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to better fitting forum JWK24**

Hi toby!

Unfortunately, that feature isn't something that is going to be available. However, you can set an auto-email alert that will send a reminder 15 minutes before a session starts. Here is a link about that feature. Hopefully that might be a help for you.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thanks - Wed Jan 09, 2013, 06:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
Thanks

i already put an alarm on my phone 15 mins before...but inevitably i play some ZOOM ,get totally involved and forget about them...

Old
Wed Jan 09, 2013, 06:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjBlackeye View Post
Thanks
i already put an alarm on my phone 15 mins before...but inevitably i play some ZOOM ,get totally involved and forget about them...
Hi DjBlackeye,

Personally, I would recommend that you every hour you spend playing the game you spend at least one other other studying the game, reviewing hands, watching live training sessions, posting hands for analysis etc.

This might seem excessive to some, I'd like to know what the other members think?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com