Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Privilege Freeroll**Official Discussion Thread**

Old
Privilege Freeroll**Official Discussion Thread** - Tue Jan 08, 2013, 10:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

PokerStars 100K Privilege Freerolls
Depositors and ChromeStar VIPs: Win Free Cash Every Day!

The 100K Privilege Freerolls give you great value on your deposit. Simply fund your account and you’ll be rewarded with entry to four $1,000 freerolls per day for 31 days - that’s more than $100,000 in free tournament value! Alternatively, reach ChromeStar VIP level or above and you can purchase 100K Privilege Freerolls tickets direct from the VIP Store free of charge.

Deposit and there’s no limit to how many freerolls you can play before your ticket expires, which means you could play as many as 124 tourneys in one month! Plus, if you are a first-time depositor, use the bonus code ‘STARS600’ and you’re also eligible for the regular 100% welcome bonus up to $600. Earn at least 100 VIP Player Points (VPPs) and you can also purchase 100K Privilege Freeroll tickets whenever you like, from the VIP Store.

Each $1,000 freeroll tourney also features a special freebuy format. This means that entry is free, but you can re-buy and boost the prize pool up to three times within the first hour for just $0.30 (per rebuy). It’s the biggest daily freeroll series PokerStars has ever offered, and you can win your share of the bonus cash today.
How to Play the 100K Privilege Freerolls

To claim freeroll tickets by depositing, use the relevant codes below and your account will be credited instantly. There’s no limit to how many times you can claim your 31-day ticket, and to take full advantage and increase your chances of winning more cash, reload as soon as your current ticket expires.

If you want to play your way into 100k Privilege Freerolls, you’ll need to achieve ChromeStar VIP level or higher. Do this by earning at least 100VPPs a month. See the ChromeStar VIP page for more details on how to become a ChromeStar VIP, or visit the PokerStars VIP Club and discover what other great rewards you can claim.

First time depositors: use code ‘STARS600’. Don’t forget that you will also be eligible for the regular welcome bonus.
Reloaders: use code ‘100K’
ChromeStar VIPs and above: purchase 100K Privilege Freeroll tickets from the VIP Store at a cost of zero Frequent Player Points (FPPs). Please note: purchased tickets will expire after 24 hours

Freerolls run four times a day at the following times: 04:00 ET, 10:00 ET, 15:00 ET & 21:00 ET. You can find the freerolls listed in the PokerStars lobby under ‘Tourney’ > ‘Freeroll’.

To check when your current ticket expires, simply log-in to your account and click ‘Requests’ > ‘Tournament Tickets’ in the main dropdown menu.

Your starting stack in each tournament is 1,200 chips. Rebuys are limited to three in the first hour. Each rebuy gives you 1,200 chips for $0.30. You can also have one add-on of 2,000 chips for $0.30.
Not playing at the world’s largest poker site already? Download the free PokerStars software to get started now.

Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about making a deposit or playing 100k Privilege Freerolls.

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 04:56 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
You will need your Tourney Filter set to show re-buy tournaments to see them when you select Tourney -> Freeroll

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 05:47 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
So they're free now?

It might be worth it to sign up and just shove the first decent hand we get (or non-decent if we choose to play it Open League style)

Maybe I'll go back to playing these for a while ... although they tilted me in the worst way ...

On second thought ... I don't know ... maybe ...

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 10:56 PM
(#4)
Well... just cashed for 43 cents.

ChromeStar+ no sign up, no deposit just a free, yes 0 FPP ticket from the shop. Though you need 100 VPP to be Chrome.

It's a re-buy so you will need $1.20 so...
(3x30c re-buy + 30c add-on unless you are running hot)

Not much fun for 2 hours but hey it's a free roll.

Hi Sam

It's not 6-max cash

Edit...
My lobby still open just looked 144th / 8729 is 5c profit for a $1.25 prize.
I was 897th $1.20 - 43c =

Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Lobby open check pay outs / typo $ not £

Old
Wed Jan 09, 2013, 08:08 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
What I don't get is why ChromeStars have to manually get the ticket from the VIP store. They're also only valid for a day. Why not simply just credit multi day tickets like the depositor one I've got and save the hassle of going to the store every day?

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Wed Jan 09, 2013, 05:03 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Hey Forrest!

Think I'm in the same spot as you ... trying to figure out how to make money from these things (and get a good learning experience from it too).

On the bright side, yesterday I managed to cash ... squee On the not-so-bright side, it was only like a dollar something? And most importantly, it was my first cash in like 15 tries - lol ... what's wrong with me?

Was thinking of taking a closer look at Ed's Blog for tips on how to really milk these things for the free $ ... but it's kinda far down my list 'o things to do. Thought I was playing tight - but I guess 'tight' is a relative term when everybody else is playing with a VPIP of 40-55, eh?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...It-Up-via-MTTs

Ahhh ... didn't realize we had to get the ticket every day havoc - guess they don't want is freerolling too easily? :/

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 12:10 AM
(#7)
Hi Sam,

Trying another Privilege Freeroll blinds $2500/$5000 - $97K stack and it's still a joke. I'm 61/124 and just looked in the lobby after 3 hours not even close to $10 bucks.

Update later...

Edit...
Busted 55th / 9114 runners prize $3.18 but...

this time I only take 1 re-buy and obviously the add-on is 2 x 30c so...

$3.18 - 60c = $2.58 ( so minus the loss on this tour in earlier post 120-43 = 77c ) and...

$2.58 - 77 = $A Winning poker player - PCA tour not!

When listening to the PCA live steam on PS.tv and the learning experience of the price of 1 banana

I think I may have fallen short on this tour

Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat Jan 12, 2013 at 01:23 AM.. Reason: update when busted

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 02:08 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Ah haha!!!

Forrest, that's FANTASTIC!!!

55/9114 is like the Eugene Katchalov of the Privilege Freerolls

At first I really liked the idea of a tourney having a flatter pay structure so that lots of people could win little prizes. But gosh does it ever suck to play 3-4hrs and only have a dollar or two to show for it

So $3 is a pretty massive win!!

And good practice too I guess - I wouldn't play these things if I didn't think there was stuff to be learned via the experience, eh?

Or maybe I would, who knows

Wouldn't it be sweet to final table one of these things? Hopefully with all the practice (and hopefully finding the time to watch a video or two from the library), just maybe that'll be up next ...

Congrats Forrest!!!

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2013, 03:35 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2013
How long goes those tournament take?

Old
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 04:39 PM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by baprejmer View Post
How long goes those tournament take?
About 5 to 6 hours.

Old
privilige - Fri Apr 25, 2014, 06:02 AM
(#11)
Since: Apr 2014
Uhm hey guys I'm just new here. I got a tix here 1X$1,000.00 privilege free roll multi entry (multi tournament) where can i use this only in 100k privilege free roll?

Old
Fri Apr 25, 2014, 08:32 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by technohaze View Post
Uhm hey guys I'm just new here. I got a tix here 1X$1,000.00 privilege free roll multi entry (multi tournament) where can i use this only in 100k privilege free roll?
Hey technohaze,

If you go to 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' in the PokerStars client, then click on the ticket, you should see underneath a list of tournaments that the ticket can be used for.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 07, 2014, 12:51 AM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2014
Thanks raiser

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com