Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Err_Length

Old
Err_Length - Tue Jan 08, 2013, 01:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
i want to comment on http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=39138 but it gives me this error i stated in title

is this text too large or????

my opnion and i dont really speak with what a poker pro would do or what is generally considered the best way to play but in my own opnion:

KK great hand to double up early in the game your in the small blind hoping someone makes a raise,
they dont 2 limpers so early on i dont want my hand to lose neither will i shove preflop raising to 120 still seems okish
but i rather make it 150 youll allready create a nice 300+ pot to bet on the flop
(even if you dont get a call remember you win the hand instead of losing early on in the game) as your in the small blind your first to act.

theres 240 in the pot and you bet the flop less then half why dont let your opponents off cheap with weak hands make them pay raise 180.

the turn comes which isnt a good card for you and you bet over half the pot when you should acctually check to see where you stand with your hand atm
will your opponent bet or will he check ? really dislike this move

river you bet half pot i still dislike this your opponent hasnt folded to your bets once,
and it seems you still think your in the lead then he reraises minimally and gets you to fold.
honestly the fold is good but playing the hand this way investing allready 50% of your stack in i have urges to say just shove the rest in aswell

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 01:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Prohorse3

Thanks for yoyr post. The best thing for you to do is ask support@pokerschoolonline.com.

There may be a glitch in the blog comment area, but they will know.

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 02:38 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
thanks they allready replied me

Last edited by Prohorse3; Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 02:54 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com