Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

online poker show freeroll

Old
online poker show freeroll - Tue Jan 08, 2013, 01:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
When does this tournament show up in the lobby each week?

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 03:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
Is this a pokerstars promotion, as it doesnt look familiar to me, maybe the best thing is for you to ask PokerStars.
support@pokerstars.com

I am sure they will be able to help you

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 03:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
I have just been told that it is on Thursdays at 3.35 pm ET

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 05:05 PM
(#4)
It is NOT ALWAYS in the Lobby, sometimes they suspend the Promo, for instance over Xmas.

It usually appears a couple of days before Thursday, although on occasion I have seen it not appear until Thursday itself.

I know this is a bit vague, but I hope is of some help ?

Old
Tue Jan 08, 2013, 05:27 PM
(#5)
tks yah I had the date it was playing but I just didn't know when to sign up. I am so forgetful need to mark things down on my calendar so I can show up for them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com