Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Home games club 4 all 2 join

Old
Home games club 4 all 2 join - Wed Jan 09, 2013, 08:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
ChromeStar
Hey everyone i am the founder of a poker club in home games called The Great Canadian Poker Club. Dont let the name fool you anyone in the world can join.
just click the "home games" tab the "join a poker club"
the club id is 248873 and the invitation code is: funfunfun. dont heasitate to check it out. there are play money and real money tables. Help me expand this club by posting the info to join abywhere you feel will attract more members thanks. see you there!

**removed personal info**

Last edited by cs-42o-; Thu Feb 28, 2013 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: new invitation code

Old
Wed Jan 09, 2013, 08:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Hey there,

Welcome to PSO Best of luck with your club, hope you get some good games going, in the meantime why not try out our club? we host daily games where you can get advice from our trainers. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...649#post338649 click on the link for club details.

Best of luck

Ads

Old
Thu Jan 10, 2013, 06:14 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved to a more appropriate forum**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
home games club - Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2012
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs-42o- View Post
Hey everyone i am the founder of a poker club in home games called The Great Canadian Poker Club. Dont let the name fool you anyone in the world can join.
just click the "home games" tab the "join a poker club"
the club id is 248873 and the invitation code is: funfunfun. dont heasitate to check it out. there are play money and real money tables. Help me expand this club by posting the info to join abywhere you feel will attract more members thanks. see you there!

**removed personal info**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com