Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

2013 Time vault challenge - For momo1028

Old
2013 Time vault challenge - For momo1028 - Fri Jan 11, 2013, 01:03 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hi, ladies & gentlemans, I'm a quite new member in the PSO (joined Sept 2012), but I did play live poker & online poker for about 8 years & 4 years respectively. I saw the time vault challenge promotion and it sounds like very interesting. (Wow, setting a goal seems like hard to achieve and which I never think of!) Actually I do think if I am joining this for a few days, thinking of what really do I want to gain in poker field; and what goals I am planning to achieve.

Let's talk about my game.

I usually play zoom NLHE 6max in 0.05/0.10 to 0.10/0.25 level for cash game, and sometimes play some 2-7 Draw when I feel bored and running bad in playing holdem.

For SNG & MTT, I don't have a regular frame, I just register to those big enough tournament which is soon to start. for sng I play many types , 1.5 3.5 7 15 , 18 man 27msn regular & turbos.

I think this is why my bankroll fluctuates much, up & down from US 30 ~ 450 etc. which is really a bad behavior.

In order to improve my games, I recently read some books, such as little green & little blue book from phil gordan & some by mason malmuth, also complete the training materials from PSO (which is very helpful, and I didnt expect there were so many things I dont know!) , I've been to few final tables in 2.5 & 4.5 180man sng after reading those. when I go downhill, I would read those materials again for revision.

So what is my 2013 Goal !?

Actually, not yet have a firmed frame but I've already got some idea.

1: Set up monthly Goal, Jan - Dec 2013, although Jan is already past 1/3.

2: More participate in Battle of planet , mainly 1.5 & 3.5 level, and hopefully get a price.

3. Try to play school league as much as possible, starts Feb, although it is time consuming, sadly many of the players just sit out at the beginning, when they finished they would have a + score.

4. Goes at least 1 final table in big field tournaments in 2013 (500 ppl up)

5. Bankroll?,, nah.. no goals for this at the moment as I would always in & out, (hopefully dont need to reload always)

6. create & update blogs regularly, for sure as it is the requirement for joining this

Any thought you want to share is very welcome
Hope I can achieve them...

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 05:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
heey nice goals gl with your goals

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 10:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Good luck on your challenge for the year.

Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section.

All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<<

Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 10:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi momo1028

A very warm welcome from all the team here at pokerschoolonline, and the best of luck for 2013.

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 07:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo1028 View Post
I usually play zoom NLHE 6max in 0.05/0.10 to 0.10/0.25 level for cash game
Hey, looking forward to reading more of your stuff!! GL GL with the Challenge!!

Last edited by TrustySam; Wed Jan 23, 2013 at 07:44 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com