Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

My journey to supernova

Old
My journey to supernova - Fri Jan 11, 2013, 08:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
Hey fellow pokerplayers!

EDIT:
__________________________________________________ ___________
It started Juny 2012. I was bored and wanted to kill time. I belive I saw somewhere an Pokerstar Add, so I clicked on it and downloaded straight away. I plaid mainly S&G Headsup.

It was quiet fun so I deposited 15$ usd very fast. Played myself up to 100$. Then I realised I could do a hobby while I earn a bit money on the way. Everything went the right way. And by short time I had a bankroll of 3000$.

I had some problems outside of the tables and had to whiten drew the money, and I did not return to the tables on a long time.

So now is a new year and new opportunities. Ive redeposited 500$ because I dont want to grind microstakes all over agian.
__________________________________________________ ___________

My first grinding day. I planned to play for a long time. But went longer that expected. Twelve hours to be accurate.

------------------
Stats for that day
+224 $
+402 VPP

------------------

Senja

Last edited by SENJATROLLET; Sat Jan 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 01:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved to a more appropriate forum**

Very good results so far considering such a long grind! What games/stake do you play?

Best of luck to you in your 2013 pursuit of Supernova!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 06:41 AM
(#3)
I play 0.25/0.50$ and 0.50/1$ cap games. Thats what im grinding atm. A few weeks and I should be up on 1/2$

But my problem is that I have very little knowledge about theese "addons" with graphs to show, huds, this and that. :P

Ive seen people showing their session graph as a picture in their topics.

Senja

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 07:19 AM
(#4)
I have edited topic to make it more like a blog

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 07:23 AM
(#5)

Planned to grind from 12.00 CET to 18.00 CET.

Been playing for 1.5 hours.

Will post a review when im done and maybe post some tricky hands

Last edited by SENJATROLLET; Sat Jan 12, 2013 at 07:29 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 08:36 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
gl senja maybe like this supernova should be possible

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 08:39 AM
(#7)
Thank you!

Yes I belive if I go in this pase, then gradually get higher bankroll and addon tables I think it will be possible

Senja

Last edited by SENJATROLLET; Sat Jan 12, 2013 at 08:43 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 11:38 AM
(#8)
Done with 6 hour session. Felt like I dident have the luck with me. For example. I raise, villain raise. I shuve with KK, he calls with 99. Hits 9 on flop. Been getting alot of theese hands today. Well well, had the equity with me.
________
-42 $
+203 VPP
________

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 06:13 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
GL with the grind Senja!

Hey, Cannon, if Senja's thread got moved alongside all the Time Vault Challenge threads, would he be eligible for the promotion? Then there might be that additional chance to win prizes?

Old
Wed Jan 16, 2013, 02:52 PM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2011
GL, senja

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 04:49 PM
(#11)
Hey!

I have not updated in a while.

Been busy with school.

Just hit GOLD rank and my bankroll is currently 823$

I changed from CAP games to HU NLHE. I feel cap games are very random and i rather prefer playing against only one person. Because that is what I am used to play and have experience with

Senja

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 04:58 PM
(#12)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Wow, congrats!! Takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve those VPP's ... I'm going in the other direction this month myself

You must have *just* gotten your Gold star ... I still have it showing as Silver

Hey, so I've been keeping a list of all the people who have signed up for the Time Vault promotion, and one of the things you have to do to qualify for prizes is start a blog ... except it HAS to be in the 'Challenges & Battleground' thread. I just thought I'd drop you a note in case you hadn't seen the promotion and didn't realize you could win prizes just for doing what you're already doing ... if you do it in a different section of the forum?

Royal Raiser was saying he'd move peoples' threads if anybody in the blog section contacts him before Jan 30 to ask him to, so I just thought I'd let you know about that in case you'd missed his post here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ames)&p=386949

Big congrats on the Gold star, and GL with the switch back to your comfort zone - sounds like it's going really well!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com