Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

2013, Educating the BodhiLummox

Old
2013, Educating the BodhiLummox - Sat Jan 12, 2013, 12:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I have been an on again, off again, player here on PokerStars over the last year. This will be the first thing I would like to address in the new year. In the past, I would mix it up playing micro ring games, with PSO Open league games, and SNGs. The result was usually a slow erosion of my account, usually $25, that would leave me playing freerolls in a desparate attempt to start building up it up again. Therefore, I will play one hour of ring games Mon to Thursdays. This will hopefully start to increase my bankroll and increase my FPPs at the same time.

As I write this, I have $3.17 in my account. I will, no doubt be reloading in the not to distant future. My cash games will be .01/.02 NL, and the .01/.02 NL zoom. On Saturday, I will play 2 hours cash games and sit for the 'Big .55'. When possible I will sit for freerolls and micro FPP Sats that lead to bigger Sunday games.

The main objectives will be to educate myself more. I will be frequenting the videos and the live courses. I will ask questions of the instructors and fellow players. I will blog and speak of my adventures, the good, bad, and the ugly. There's lots of ugly, I'll warn you right now!!

Anyway, I wish you all the best in 2013! Oh, one more goal, to play 18 holes with Daniel Negreanu, talking poker, golf and everything in between! That would be very satisfying.

Cheers Man!

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 02:02 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
Best of luck BodhiLummox

Old
Sat Jan 12, 2013, 05:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Good luck on your challenge for the year.

Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section.

All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<<

Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 08:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Good luck with your challenge, Let us know how its going.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 07:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey, happy Zoom-ing!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com