Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

New Tournament idea

Old
New Tournament idea - Sun Jan 13, 2013, 08:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
Hi guys, i didnt know exactly where to post this...is there a suggestions page?....maybe a mod could move it to the right place?

ok. so here s my idea for a new tourny....

its a timed tournament...say 1 hr

it has a buyin of say $10+$1

instead of the money converted to chips it stays as money....(like cash table)

blinds start at 10c/20c and rise as they would in a normal tournament...eg after 10 mins 15c/30c then 20 mins 20c.40c 30 mins 30c/60c ...40mins 40c/80c.....50 mins 50c/$1....

you could allow rebuys for first 15 mins....

at the end of the game you keep the stack you have.....

so in essence its combining the cash game and the tourny game,but you can see exactly how much profit you will make just by looking at your stack......

so i suppose its called the Cash Timed Rebuy......

i think it would encourage more tournament players to diversify into cash play.....

anyway just a thought ...

Toby

Old
Sun Jan 13, 2013, 08:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
Many thanks for your post. As you know PokerStars are always pleased to receive ideas and suggestions which they always consider, but dont always reply to.

I would suggest that you send your suggestion toIdeas@pokerstars.com

Thanks again for your post

Old
new idea - Sun Jan 13, 2013, 08:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
will do ..

thanks..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com