Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

bankroll builder

Old
bankroll builder - Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydanuts12 View Post
? Have you a question?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:24 AM
(#3)
nah not really a question.. just wanted the people to read this to know that it is extremly tough to build a bankroll from nothing.. i have built a little roll on pokerstars.. ft and another site all from freerolls all 3 made abover $20 then went on massive tild and 4 tabled and blew it all. i guess i do have a question wats the best thing to do we on tilt especially when on tilt and multitabling?

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:34 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
nah not really a question.. just wanted the people to read this to know that it is extremly tough to build a bankroll from nothing.. i have built a little roll on pokerstars.. ft and another site all from freerolls all 3 made abover $20 then went on massive tild and 4 tabled and blew it all. i guess i do have a question wats the best thing to do we on tilt especially when on tilt and multitabling?
The game can be frustrating, that there's no doubt. There's not a poker player on the planet that hasn't felt like screaming at some stage but remember this ...

A poor state of mind will lead to poorer decisions being made and an even poorer bankroll at the end as a result.

Golden rule #1 ... If you're tilting, take a break! For an hour, a day, a week, whatever it takes to get into a more positive state of mind.

If you're multi-tabling and it's getting tough drop down a few tables. Currently I play 12 tables but it took me ages to build it up there. I started of with 2 and added 2 week by week to get to where I'm at.

You probably would qualify for our >>Bankroll Builder<< promotion. Have a look at it and let me know if you want to apply for it.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:37 AM
(#5)
cheers on the reply.. yeh i probably am wouldnt mind another crack at building a bankroll from practically nothing... what do i need to do? and what stakes do u play?

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:40 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
cheers on the reply.. yeh i probably am wouldnt mind another crack at building a bankroll from practically nothing... what do i need to do? and what stakes do u play?
First thing is we need to make sure your account is eligible for the promotion, this could take up to 24 hours.

For now just have a quick read of >>This<< and bookmark this thread so you can find it easily.

Check back here tomorrow and we'll take it from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:50 AM
(#7)
no worries il have a look... also how come no sites offer micro hu tables.. whether it b nlhe or plo? was able to get a game in with another player for bout 30 mins playing hu and found it extremely profitable and really quick money.but i lost my fish due to players joining since it was 6max... will stars ever have micros hu? the pots r big enough to get enough rake.. just wondering y there are non if you have an answer would b greatly appreciated

Old
Mon Jan 14, 2013, 04:47 PM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions.

These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section.

Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 15, 2013, 03:35 AM
(#9)
its great to hear im eligable.. but i just checked the live training starts at a vert early time for me seeing im in australia.. is there anyway to skip this step i beilive i am a solid player and know the basics. or is this requirment a must?

Old
Tue Jan 15, 2013, 07:08 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
its great to hear im eligable.. but i just checked the live training starts at a vert early time for me seeing im in australia.. is there anyway to skip this step i beilive i am a solid player and know the basics. or is this requirment a must?
It's a must I'm afraid ... but check out the session on Sunday, this one is specifically scheduled for your time zone.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 15, 2013, 08:54 PM
(#11)
thanks on the reply.. ur really putting alot of time and effort on this haha surely playing poker is easier :P. thanks for that il most likely wake up early tommorow and have a look at it thank you and goodluck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com