Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PokerStars VIP Club**Official Discussion Thread***

Old
PokerStars VIP Club**Official Discussion Thread*** - Tue Jan 15, 2013, 12:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

Be Rewarded

Reward yourself with a wide variety of items in our VIP Store and enter VIP tournaments and freerolls! You can grab cash bonuses, consumer electronics, apparel, books, travel and more in the VIP Store.

You automatically become a PokerStars VIP from the moment you play your first real money poker hand. As you play, you’ll earn points that determine your VIP Club level. The higher your level, the more you are rewarded!

Summary of the VIP Club levels and their benefits
VIP Stellar Rewards
VIP Club Frequently Asked Questions
VIP tournaments schedule
Visit the VIP Store where you can put your FPP credits to use
VIP Club terms and conditions

Old
Wed Jan 16, 2013, 02:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Don't suppose 'Stars would be that keen on improving the ChromeStar benefits would they?

Just a thought.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Fri Jan 25, 2013 at 04:03 PM..

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
how can i find the VIP $5,000 Weekly Tournament for chrome star and when is it. i dont see it in the lobby.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
It's on Saturday at 13:30 EST, it's not listed yet, should show up soon.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:40 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
It does show up if you turn of all your filters including the registering and upcoming tournaments filter.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafka166 View Post
how can i find the VIP $5,000 Weekly Tournament for chrome star and when is it. i dont see it in the lobby.

Tafka,go to Tourney Tab in Main Lobby,then sub-tab VIP. After that choose Chrome Star Tab (they'll be listed in order from Bronze through SuperNova...) and the $5K Weekly is listed right at top. Runs on the 19th,opens for registration pretty much 24 hours from when I posted this (1/18 at 15:30ET to be exact...).

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:06 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Tafka,go to Tourney Tab in Main Lobby,then sub-tab VIP. After that choose Chrome Star Tab (they'll be listed in order from Bronze through SuperNova...) and the $5K Weekly is listed right at top. Runs on the 19th,opens for registration pretty much 24 hours from when I posted this (1/18 at 15:30ET to be exact...).

Thanks Moxie for that! It would be great to see someone from PSO do really well in these.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 16, 2013, 06:39 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
There really isnt much of a benefit to being Chrome except for getting in the 100k freerolls with 15000 others and you know what that is. Itm is 14 cents and you expect peeps to rebuy for 30 cents, something wrong here. Looking at the tickets available for purchase in the VIP store you could have a whole other group with whats there and dedicate it to Chrome. I imagine there were alot of peeps that took the initiative to spend abit extra and attain Chrome mutiplied out over many thousand is a huge bonus for PS, now why would you not increase or modify the benefits to something meaningful. Just my thought.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com