Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Oj im new

Old
Oj im new - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 02:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
hey guys,im new and i want start bankroll promotion.i didnt make deposit and i pass basics cash game and stt courses.would you help me to start and go on?
thanks alot
i didnt make deposit yet.

Last edited by Oj bagheri; Thu Jan 17, 2013 at 04:16 AM..

Old
open league - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 05:09 AM
(#2)

i folded this hand.is it right move?

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 05:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj bagheri View Post
hey guys,im new and i want start bankroll promotion.i didnt make deposit and i pass basics cash game and stt courses.would you help me to start and go on?
thanks alot
i didnt make deposit yet.
Hi, please wait for further instructions.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 09:00 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

Bookmark this page so that you can find it easily in the future.

Next Step

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions.

These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section.

Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Oj - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:26 PM
(#5)
accually i did attend to this coure but last 2 or 3 week.but i know the instructor was dave liongor(im not sure about the name),do i need attend it again?

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:56 PM
(#6)
the langolier.he was my trainer,and after that i attend cashbasic with him right afyet that.
if i need attend it again for this promotin pls let me know.
thanks

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:20 PM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
accually i did attend to this coure but last 2 or 3 week.but i know the instructor was dave liongor(im not sure about the name),do i need attend it again?
Hi Oj bagheri,

You'll have to attend it again I'm afraid.

It's really important that you do not complete any of the steps before you are asked to do so because this will only delay the system and mean that you could miss out on a buy-in.

Let us know once you have attended.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Oj - Sat Jan 19, 2013, 12:39 PM
(#8)
hey sir,we finish it right now!!!

Old
Oj - Sun Jan 20, 2013, 12:36 AM
(#9)
i attend the live training with chewme.so its done.whats next step?

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 05:54 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
i attend the live training with chewme.so its done.whats next step?
Yes, we see that you attended. What did you think of the session? Learn anything useful?

Remember also that it was just the Getting Started one for now, the other sessions you will have to attend again later in the promotion but only when instructed to do so.

Next Step

Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats.

Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
i got lucky! - Sun Jan 20, 2013, 10:55 AM
(#11)

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 10:56 AM
(#12)
i know i won but did i play right?i mean when i shove all in preflop???

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 11:58 AM
(#13)

i lost ;-(
what was my mistake?

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 12:54 PM
(#14)

Old
im waiting - Sun Jan 20, 2013, 11:11 PM
(#15)
do i need send more hands?

Old
Mon Jan 21, 2013, 12:07 AM
(#16)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Oj bagheri!

With 88 (or any other hand that I want to play and open the betting with), I will make a standard raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper. Since I'm opening the betting, I'll raise to 60. I want to keep all my raises standard and consistant, as that helps to conceal the strength of my hand.
Everyone then starts shoving after me. While 88 is a made hand, it is a very marginal made hand and due to that, I will muck it preflop. I'm easily behind here and I do not want to be all-in unless I know I'll be ahead after all 5 cards are on the board.
-------
A7o is a very marginal hand and is not one that I want to be playing. If I had a big suited ace, then I'd raise, but an ace with a bad other card (especially one that can't make a straight or flush) is one I'm mucking, as I'll lose too often.
--------------
The same thing with 36s. Just because cards are suited does not mean that they are good enough to play the hand with. Bad hands like this I would ALWAYS muck preflop, unless I see the flop for free from checking if I'm in the BB.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
oj - Mon Jan 21, 2013, 03:53 AM
(#17)
thanks dude,i got the point.whats my next step???

Old
Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:40 AM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
thanks dude,i got the point.whats my next step???
Hi Oj bagheri,

Next Step

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
i passed already - Mon Jan 21, 2013, 11:04 AM
(#19)
i try to pass the test again but i cannot.cause they right for me that i passed already.so it means i cannot take the quiz again.

Old
Mon Jan 21, 2013, 01:41 PM
(#20)
Since: Dec 2010
Well done on the quiz! Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as you will be able to earn another buy-in should this happen.

Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze them for you.

Also, please attend the 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This session can be found daily in the Live Training section.

Please let me know when you receive the buy-in and attend the training session.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com