Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Micro Stakes - FL MTT Center

Old
Micro Stakes - FL MTT Center - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 11:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
Hey everyone,

I am a micro mtt grinder. I usually play fixed limit omaha hi-lo, fixed 5 card draw, pot limit omaha hi-lo..

when i start winning from this games i liked them more, as you know this tourneys are not for fishes. couple of hundreds players are playing like me. most of them are not playing holdem. i think i am at the same way too but there is a little problem.

due to low registirations, pokerstars are not putting lots of scheduled fixed limit tournaments. i think all other fixed limit players are complaining about it.

Today i created a homegames pokerclub. 5-6 limit games every day, weekly knock out tourneys, winner takes all structures.. if you are not satisfied with the fixed schedule of pokerstars, you may want to check it out.

club id: 721472
invitation code: fixedlimit

if you have never tried homegames club, dont worry. its easy. just click homegames on the lobby. click join a poker club. and find the club with the information i gave you up ahead.

there is not so much players yet. but everything starts from nothing.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
***Thread moved to a more appropriate forum***

Welcome V1ctorReznov, and thank you for being a part of PokerSchoolOnline! Please visit >HERE< to find out more about what the site has to offer.

As an occasional limit player, I can understand your frustration in not being able to find a lot of games available. Thank you for taking the initiative to start your own Home Game Club with that in mind. I hope you have success with it and look forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck at the tables!

Lester

PS I'll be joining your club.

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:35 PM
(#3)
i confirmed you iggyo welcome to club. i hope soon enough we will play crowded FL tourneys.

as first member of my new club , i granted your status as admin

if you have friends who likes to play limit games they are most welcome.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
I love FL games although I've moved back to NL because as you say there's not a big enough player pool. I dabbled in 5 Card Draw but not much Omaha. I did grind for about a year in 6 Max Limit STT's. I found the standard really poor but at higher stakes there are a few sharks which makes it harder to keep the +ROI.

I'll play the odd game but probably only one a week and keep the stakes low (<$2). If you want players then post on the 2P2 Limit forum. If you want or you're not a member, I'll post there on your behalf.

I'd really like to learn Omaha as I think it could be exploitable at micro stakes.

I see you've approved my membership as I've typed this message.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:01 PM
(#5)
thanks ovalman for your sincere reply. i didn't know that website and i am not a member. it would be great if you post something about the homegames. in fact i am not that much good at it right now but i like the philosophy of these limit games. you can control the risk better than no limit games. i heard a quote once but i dont know who said it: "if the limit holdem is math, no limit is the art" i totally agree with this and i think i am not a good artist. i have 15 percent itm on no limit holdem games but when i started to play limit games it went up to 20 percent.

i agree with you that keeping stakes lower than 2 dollars for now.

there is fl omaha hi and omaha hi-lo games on normal pokerstars schedule. i play every night. hope to see you at the tables. good luck.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:59 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi V1ctorReznov,

Best of luck with your club and welcome to PSO!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 09:54 AM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
I posted on the 2P2 forum. 2P2 is a far bigger forum so you'll maybe get a few sign ups from there.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/21.../#post36731628

I do see the games you're organising and will join a few. Put up a few Fixed Limit Holdem as well.

I'll maybe play later.

GL.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com