Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

WHATS GOING ON WITH PSO?

Old
WHATS GOING ON WITH PSO? - Tue Nov 19, 2002, 06:48 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I have had multiple errors, everything from lobby errors (not being able to veiw the lobby information), to not being able to sign into games. This has all hapened over the last few days.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Is anyone working on these problems?

Thanks- Mic....

Old
Wed Nov 20, 2002, 01:38 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Problems, problems, problems....... i have been having problems with this place since it opened. getting timed-out is the biggest problem with me; also have had lock-ups, freeze-ups; but not to worry, Mark will tell you its all your fault, not theirs. but the strangest thing is I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my reason for not re-subscribing to the school for another year. i might give it another try in a year or so, because i like the people and the staff, and i know Mark and Tina are doing everything they can to make this a warm and friendly place; but when i'm told that its my system (which i know is not the case) , i have to understand its something in the programming. a lot of people having the same problems you and i are experiencing. they will get it fixed eventually. this is after all a business, and they don't like the problems some are having either.

Old
Wed Nov 20, 2002, 01:57 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
We updated our operating systems on Monday and this caused us several problems in our database connections.

We are sorry for any inconvenience, and if you are still experiencing any problems then please email Mark@pokerpages.com or Tina@pokerpages.com for assistance.

We are on the computer 20 hours most days so i would hope that any problems can be quickly resolved

Regards

Tina

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com