Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Starting out the 2nd time round

Old
Starting out the 2nd time round - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
I have been away from poker for a while just started playing again a month or so ago but real life varience has left me broke (women are varience if you're in doubt lol) so as it stood this morning I had $7.79 on my account after using my poker points I now have $29 with tourney $'s so here is my goals for this year (Time vault challenge).

(Jan)
The rest of this month is about turning that 29 in to 48 dollars so I can sit at 24 tables of 1-2c with 100 big blinds if it goes well I would like gold star status as well (have 1700 vpp's this month up to now).
(Target to play for 40 hours p.w.)

(Feb)
Then next month build my bankroll up over $200 and put at least 20 hours in training with vids etc. this will hopefully give me a solid base to move up stakes.
(Target to play 50 hours p.w. with 5 hours training)

(March)
Here I will still focus on building my bankroll and improving my game but will be trying to step up stakes to play 20 tables of 2-5c. My target bankroll is $250 before I do move up a level.
(Target is 40-50 hours p.w. 2-3 hourys study and minimising any risks before taking a shot)

(April and beyond)
I will not post any other monthly goals untill the end of Jan. as depending on how I run/play there could be a big swing in my aims for the year but I will add that earning supernova status is my ultimate goal for the year but as for earning/stakes played at the sky's the limit right guys ?

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Good luck on your challenge for the year.

Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section.

All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<<

Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Thank you, all encouragement welcome lol

blog started and just about to hit the tables yippeeee !!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com