Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Live Training Tool - January 18th

Old
Live Training Tool - January 18th - Thu Jan 17, 2013, 08:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Please be aware that we have a problem with the training tool for tonight's Live Training session and soome of you may not be able to open it.

The issue has been reported but it is unlikely a fix will happen before tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 08:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2012
Haha just saw this post, glad it'll be fixed

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 08:39 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011

Just tried every browser and checked updates to get into the training room. Should have checked the forum first.

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 09:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2012
I did the same, didn't check the forum first =/

Kept refreshing the page hoping something happened but nothing =( I'll have to try again another day! (*checking the scheduled live trainings*)

Old
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 10:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post

Just tried every browser and checked updates to get into the training room. Should have checked the forum first.

Ditto

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 12:32 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2013
Ah so that's why I couldn't get on

Cheers Raiser for the info.

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 04:57 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

The technical team have informed us that they have fixed the issue.

Sincere apologies again to anyone who tried to attend last nights sessions and could not get in.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com