Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Open Skill League leaderboard

Old
Open Skill League leaderboard - Fri Jan 18, 2013, 09:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi

I know this issue was posted earlier, but I couldn't find the e-mail to which I should send my problem.

I played twice in the Pokerschool Open Skill league since I registered yesterday. I finished each time around spot 1500, so I'm pretty confident I should've earned some points. But it still says Rank: N/A in my profile?

Another question I have, if you haven't earned 20vpps in the previous month, you can't enter the premium league right? So you're comepeting for a price of 150USD if you're lucky enough to finish first in the Open Skill League?

Thanks in advance

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 09:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
Thanks for your post and welcome to Pokerschoolonline.

This link will provide you with all the info on the open skill league.

And this link will help you find your way round.

Welcome again, and good luck.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Fri Jan 18, 2013 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: typo

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 09:34 AM
(#3)
I have read those article multiple times earlier. I have a feeling you didn't actually read my post...

I participated in the league but I haven't got any points nor am I ranked in the leaderboard.

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 10:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3WildRov3r View Post
I have read those article multiple times earlier. I have a feeling you didn't actually read my post...

I participated in the league but I haven't got any points nor am I ranked in the leaderboard.
Hi Th3WildRov3r,

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will assist you with your query.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 10:03 AM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
I think you need to play a total off 5 games before it shows up.

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 10:11 AM
(#6)
Thanks for the info guys. I have participated in 3 games so far, so I'll wait till I played 5. If it still doesn't show up, I'll send a mail to pokerstars.

Cheers

Old
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 03:07 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post
I think you need to play a total off 5 games before it shows up.
Actually, this is shouldn't be the case. There is a column labelled "Eligible". A checkmark here indicates that you have played 5 tournaments and are eligible for the cash prize at the end of the month provided you finish high enough in the rankings.

From my experience, updates to the leaderboard usually can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours. However, since you are a new member, it may be the cause for the delay. I, myself, have tried to search for you on the leaderboard just now and have not been successful. I suggest that if you are not listed on the leaderboard in the next little while, you should email support as royalraise85 above suggests.

Good luck!

Lester

Follow me on Twitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com