Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Zoom NL2 AQo vs limper - 3b AI on river

Old
Zoom NL2 AQo vs limper - 3b AI on river - Sun Jan 20, 2013, 03:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello!

After preflop it is quite unclear what range opponent holds.
I was afraid of superhand - pocket AA or KK. That is why I checked on Flop.
Should I raise on Flop to put villain on some more precise range, and to get value?

What do You think about raise size on Turn and River. Is that too small for my hand and board?
Do You think vilain got his 7 on River, got two pairs or catched trips (with 8 ir 5) or it is a bluff?

Many thanks in advance!

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 02:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Hi KKNgroup,

I like your raise preflop to isolate the weak, shortstacked limper. You will be ahead of his range here and my goal would be to stack him when I flop top pair.

That being said I would definitely never miss out on betting the flop here and aiming at getting stacks in by the turn to maxmize value against draws/weaker hands.

As played I actually like your b/f OTR since the board got ugly and villain could well be raising on a lot of better combos now.

Live Trainer

Old
Mon Jan 21, 2013, 01:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Thank You, sir!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com