Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 10:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman I View Post
Is there any way to check the wrong answers on your test results
Unfortuanetly there is not but you could always forward this suggestion to ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 20, 2013, 01:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Aquaman I,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with the features and services that are available at PSO.

Setting goals is an excellent way to increase your motivation and potential to succeed. PSO is currently offering a promotion that fits nicely with this concept. This is where you can find all the information you need to enter the Time Vault Promotion.
Good luck with all your endeavours!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com