Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Detail - another update

Old
PSO Detail - another update - Thu Oct 10, 2002, 11:45 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
List of changes:

1) PPT rating, Total Buyin, Total Payout, $ Per Tourney, and $ Per Hour on your summary page will be correct when you select an arbitrary number of tourneys (i.e., you say "last 100 tourneys" and those categories will list only for the last 100 of your tourneys).

2) PPT rating is now in the trend report along with one of those cute little charts. See how you've become a more profitable player over time!

3) Fixed a bug in the trend report that was incorrectly reporting a few of the numbers (including cumulative %!).

As always, please email me if you see numbers that don't look right.

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 02:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I'd definitely try to arange something with the school if I was you.

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 03:52 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Did you get the list of all the players id #'s yet from Kevin?

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 04:11 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Nope, he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I thought Mark was getting back Monday from the EM and Kevin would contact me after that.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com