Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Oops i did it again!

Old
Talking
Oops i did it again! - Mon Jan 21, 2013, 05:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
SilverStar
ive got that **deleted inappropriate language JWK24** britney spears song stuck in my head! I know you guys are probably thinking................"Man this guy sounds like hes stuck in a loop!"
And well you would be right!
After reading the section on varience and upswings and downswings. I armed myself with the starting hand chart and made a foray into the world of CAP .25/50 no imit games.
Now i hear you say "when is this guy gonna learn his lesson? playing above b/r limits will get you nowhere!"
I had just reread the B/R section and decided i felt comfortable playing this level and wasnt going to spend more than i could afford!
I took $10 onto a table and quickly turned my initial $20 deposit into $60. After grinding for about 2hrs and not going up or down i decided to go play some .25/.50 heads up.
i won another $40 in about 10 mins! I should have bailed then and there! but instead decided i would feel comfortable playing .50/1 heads up............this quickly started feeling very UNcomfortable!
I lost half my bankroll in abot 15mins so decided to go back to the CAP games. My upswing had turned into an avalanche of gigantic proportions! after another hour i was down to $13 lol (i sent the old man $10 so it wasnt all lost!)
Well its time to start again.
Back to .1/.2c tables!
See you out there guys, B.p

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Jan 21, 2013 at 05:28 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com