Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Crushing mtt's (2013 Time vault)

Old
Crushing mtt's (2013 Time vault) - Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
BronzeStar
Hi guys!

I wont tell you much about me cause I'll save it for the blog, it's going to be a quick blog just to make sure I'm registered in the time vault before the time expires.
But basicly I'm registered in the comunity since 2011 and playing since 2008 (seriously from last year). I dedicate myself fully to mtt's and I've studied alot of poker and basicly from october last year I had a series of good results so I'm taking it more seriously now.

Rating Prizes ROI Played ITM Rank
99.51% $16,697 69% 1,103 15% 4,908 of 992,664

So I'm not having that much time lately for poker plus had some issues with pokerstars that are worked out now

So this is where I'll make an update of my progress.
Poker school online helped my game alot, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff, coaches and members
Oh and I advise you guys to check out the Bankroll co-op group in this thread if you're not in(I haven't showed up for while now, but as soon as I'll start playing poker again
My current bankroll for poker is about 6k so I have plenty of buy ins in my level and I don't itend to go higher atm.

GOALS:
Not a godd start at all since I've lost almost all my January month and should start playing only around Feb but still 11 months to hit big

[*]Play 3k+ mtt's

[*]Study, sign in PocketFives, and share hands attend to pso classes,etc

[*]Up my ITM rate to 20%(If possible, i won't make significant changes in my Estage game, so mainly because of my late 1am sessions wich have 700-1.5k fields)

[*]On that late sessions final table 20% of those cashes

[*]Hit big in 1 of the special ones (Big 8,8;Big 11;Big 22;Big 27,5;Big 55)

[*]Get better at my turbo game(I've read poker tournament formula, had coaching with a known portuguese player and read preety much all that can be read in 2p2 but this it's still a goal cause I think those turbo's can be hard to master)

[*]Keep going the 15$/h coaching I'm having with a friend of mine wich has beeen helping me alot in turbo game and general game

[*]Shoot for the highest possible level of play

[*]Post Hand Historys of difficult spots here

[*]Hit Goldstar status(became rly close already, like 200 fpps away)

[*] Keep my weekly running schedulle

Last edited by beerzy19; Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 06:57 PM..

Old
Tue Jan 22, 2013, 03:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Impreesive Result...

gl in 2013

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com