Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Thanks for a great tournament

Old
Thanks for a great tournament - Tue Jan 22, 2013, 06:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
Not sure where else to put this so I will put it here.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the tournament in the PSO Home Game tonight for the end of the Million Club Promotion.

I really enjoyed it, I thought there were some great spots, some horrible suckouts, some amazing comebacks and all for a small price.

The Live training element of it was great too with Chris providing insight into hands as they were played out.

I hope more of these kinds of tournaments with mass participation can take place.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Old
Tue Jan 22, 2013, 06:35 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
The live commentary in the game really made it. I hope it happens again (is weekly too much to ask )

I couldn't stay for the last few hands so congrats to whoever won it. Look forward to next one

Old
Tue Jan 22, 2013, 07:14 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Not sure where else to put this so I will put it here.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the tournament in the PSO Home Game tonight for the end of the Million Club Promotion.

I really enjoyed it, I thought there were some great spots, some horrible suckouts, some amazing comebacks and all for a small price.

The Live training element of it was great too with Chris providing insight into hands as they were played out.

I hope more of these kinds of tournaments with mass participation can take place.

Thanks to everyone involved.
I don't think there's a "+1" button so I would like to say that I second this

Old
Tue Jan 22, 2013, 07:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
I agree was so much information to be learned..but remember the blinds were fast to make the tournament finish in the allotted trainer time. But it was very educational. We need more of them plus sng training sessions. We also need a chat for every one can keep talking after the trainer leaves.
It was a great training aid.

Old
Tue Jan 22, 2013, 08:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
It was a great game, good competition and lots of insight from Chris!!

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 07:22 AM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
Great game and lesson indeed. The best way to top a great promotion. Hope we have more promos and games like this.
Congrats to all players and trainers.
Especially to 10Karen10 (or 3KaTen3)for a great 10th mission with lots of inspiration so much in her play as in her name-making.

Old
Wed Jan 23, 2013, 07:48 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
Great game and lesson indeed. The best way to top a great promotion. Hope we have more promos and games like this.
Congrats to all players and trainers.
Especially to 10Karen10 (or 3KaTen3)for a great 10th mission with lots of inspiration so much in her play as in her name-making.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com