Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

joining PSO home game for school

Old
joining PSO home game for school - Sat Jan 26, 2013, 11:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2008
There is a home game in 2 hours. I tried logging in with the Club ID and the Inv. code of 606097 and psoclub2012 but the home games says these are not valid. Help

Old
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 12:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Aqua ... That is definetly the correct code to join and Ive just accepted new members so it's working ... Try again and if you have no luck email support@pokerstars.com and let them know you are having trouble, cheers, Raiser.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bracelet Winner

Old
success - Sat Jan 26, 2013, 08:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2008
Just to let you know I typed a space in the Inv. Code when it did not work. I just recently correct this and it worked fine. Thanks

Old
Sun Jan 27, 2013, 04:22 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman I View Post
Just to let you know I typed a space in the Inv. Code when it did not work. I just recently correct this and it worked fine. Thanks
No worries Aqua, easy thing to happen

You've been accepted already and welcome to the club.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com