Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Red face
Bankroll Builder - Sat Jan 26, 2013, 12:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hi everyone!
I just sign in PokerSchoolOnline.com and begin with promotion "Bankroll Builder", how do i need to do next to get bonus?
Can anyone help me, thanks?

Old
Sun Jan 27, 2013, 05:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkerThang View Post
Hi everyone!
I just sign in PokerSchoolOnline.com and begin with promotion "Bankroll Builder", how do i need to do next to get bonus?
Can anyone help me, thanks?
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions.

These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section.

Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 02:22 PM
(#3)
I just attended "Getting Started" Live Training at 14:00ET.
What do i need to do next?

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 05:35 PM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I just attended "Getting Started" Live Training at 14:00ET.
Hi PkerThang,

We can see that you did attend the session today. Did you find it useful? Did you learn something from it that you didn't know before?

Just a note though that it was only the 'Getting Started' session that you needed to attend, you will have to attend the other sessions later in the promotion.

Next Step

Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats.

Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Unhappy
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 01:26 AM
(#5)

this hand i lost all build-in. i think it's my fail. I'll need to train more...=.=

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 06:21 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:

this hand i lost all build-in. i think it's my fail. I'll need to train more...=.=
Hi PkerThang

Don't stress about this hand. People play extremely loose at the play money tables. Preflop you played it perfectly - well done! You have a premium hand and reraised 3x the original raise. That is exactly what you want to do. At real money tables you will not get so many, if any, callers.

The flop is pretty good for you. Any heart gives you the next best flush, only the A is better. You have two overcards to the board and a straight draw possibility. You want to continue with this hand. The only thing I would do differently is your calling the 338 bet on the flop. This leaves you with only 17 chips. Just reraise all in in these spots.

You played the hand nicely, but didn't win the pot. That is part of poker too. Don't let it get you down

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 06:40 AM
(#7)
Thank Roland GTX,
I tried some other hand at Play Money Table and also get a lots of Bad Beat =.= I know Luck is a part of Poker but i still come down with it and do wrong moves :-( Hope it will be changed when i spend some time to play for experiences.
Btw, about my promotion. What do i need to do next? Should I wait for comment form Raiser?

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 05:51 PM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Thank Roland GTX,
I tried some other hand at Play Money Table and also get a lots of Bad Beat =.= I know Luck is a part of Poker but i still come down with it and do wrong moves :-( Hope it will be changed when i spend some time to play for experiences.
Btw, about my promotion. What do i need to do next? Should I wait for comment form Raiser?
Next Step

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 10:13 PM
(#9)
i just tried the quiz of "Poker Basic" with 5 question and passed. So it's enough? Or something i need to do more?

Old
Wed Jan 30, 2013, 05:53 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
i just tried the quiz of "Poker Basic" with 5 question and passed. So it's enough? Or something i need to do more?
I don't think you did the right quiz. It's >>THIS QUIZ<< that you need to pass and there is 15 questions in that quiz.

Let me know when you pass it.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 30, 2013, 08:52 AM
(#11)
yeah, i just pass this quiz..with about 11 question right =.= so what can i do next?

Old
Wed Jan 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
yeah, i just pass this quiz..with about 11 question right =.= so what can i do next?
Hi PkerThang,

You've passed the basics quiz, congrats on that!

Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours.

Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion.

Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in.

Also, please attend an 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This should help too.

Good luck!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 09:38 AM
(#13)
Thank Raiser,
I received 2$ bankroll and will use them soon.
So, what i need is play Full-Ring Table and post my hand? Is anything else?

Old
Smile
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 09:42 AM
(#14)
Then, do i need to attend some others live training session?

Last edited by PkerThang; Thu Jan 31, 2013 at 09:46 AM..

Old
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 12:55 PM
(#15)
so i was out of my buy-in by a extreme loose player with about 5 or 6 bad beat =.= with AA vs 2-5o by flop A-7-9 then turn and river are 3 and 4. I really unlucky at this night... so sad and strong tilt...

Old
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 04:43 PM
(#16)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
So, what i need is play Full-Ring Table and post my hand? Is anything else?
That's all you need to do for now.

Next Step

Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion.

Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com