Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

S l o w

Old
S l o w - Sat Jan 26, 2013, 06:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
In the past 2-3 months the PSO forum (I rarely access anything else here due to poor organization) has been exceeding slow. Before you try to blame my connection I want you to know that my job requires a fair amount of travel. Last week was a hectic week. This forum loaded exceeding slow via WiFi or LTE from Atlanta, Chicago, Minneapolis, Nashville, TN and Greenville, SC.

Please do something to speed this up? I can load a weather.com map in motion faster than a PSO forum page.

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sat Jan 26, 2013 at 06:23 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 07:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I had it confirmed via FB that they were "upgrading" the forum.

I suspect from a snails pace to a sloths pace imo.

I like the forum and want it to work BTW.

Old
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 07:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi

Thanks for your post, just to confirm that a lot of backroom work was undertaken on the site recently which hopefully will improve your enjoyment of the site.

If you are still concerned about the speed, as you know an email to support@pokerschool.com will make them aware of your concerns.

Thanks again for your post, and good luck.

Old
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 10:43 PM
(#4)
Thanks for taking time to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltshireman View Post
If you are still concerned about the speed, as you know an email to support@pokerschool.com
If I wasn't still concerned why would I take the time to make this post? Am I doing for my personal enjoyment? Am I doing it just to harass the moderation team?

I posted because I am tired of the ridiculously slow system response over a period of weeks. Not hours or days, but weeks. The backroom work appears to have been focused in other areas than speed of response as nothing has changed recently.

Please let us know when a normal response speed can be expected. Is it days, weeks, months or even longer?

Old
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 11:10 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Joe,

This has been an ongoing issue as you know for some time, I do not have a time table to say when it will get better but it is a topic we keep bringing up to the Techs.

When I hear of anything more on this I will post here.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com