Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Trying out a goal

Old
Trying out a goal - Sun Jan 27, 2013, 09:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
ChromeStar
I guess a part fo the reason my game is not improving, is I have never realy set a goal for myself. I've played ring games, MTT, Heads-up, and the Pokerschool freerolls. Last year I was in teh premier league, and maintained my status there for several months until I went on vacation for a month. Since, I have not been able to get back in. I enjoyed getting to know some of the players in the league, and gained a lot of respect for some of the top players.

So here is my shot at setting up some poker goals:
1) Win my ticket into the premier league through the open league games.
2) Either build my bankroll enough, or satellite in to the Sunday Million.
3) participate more in the live training sessions to pick up tips to hone my style of play, and gain better success.
4) earn at least 20 FPP per month.

I guess that should be enough

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 03:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya SuperXjitsu,

Nice list of goals I wish you the best on your run and hope you meet each goal

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 03:36 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2012
Some nice goals there SuperXjitsu, good luck with achieving them in 2013.

Have you tried the Premier Skill Leaugue Qualifiers? There's such a big field in the Open League, it's tough to make the top 500.

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Good luck on your challenge for the year.

Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section.

All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<<

Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
question about the blog requirement - Mon Jan 28, 2013, 06:26 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
ChromeStar
Thanks for the response. You mentioned I need to maintain a blog. I ahve created a blog using My Blog link, is this correct?

I titled the blog

Off to the races! Time to gain some Poker skill

Read more: Off to the races! Time to gain some Poker skill - Poker School Online Blog http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/my/posts#ixzz2JJdX2zZC

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know.

THanks,

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 09:18 AM
(#6)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
best of luck with your goals

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com