Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

This post is pending approval. Since 09/01

Old
This post is pending approval. Since 09/01 - Mon Jan 28, 2013, 11:20 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
Or 01/09 if you live across the pond :P

I have just noticed that my very first blog post, dated 9th of January, appears to be still pending approval... is there anyone I should poke in order to have it approved? Or if it's being held for any reason, who should contact me? I mean, if there's anything controversial I could just edit whatever out...

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 11:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdegre View Post
Or 01/09 if you live across the pond :P

I have just noticed that my very first blog post, dated 9th of January, appears to be still pending approval... is there anyone I should poke in order to have it approved? Or if it's being held for any reason, who should contact me? I mean, if there's anything controversial I could just edit whatever out...
Hi powerdegre,

I'll send you a PM.

Cheers mate.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 28, 2013, 12:39 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
Many thanks for your help! Much appreciated ^_^

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 05:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi, royal

Something's happened to my latest blog too, which is really weird because it got approved the first time around. And then I added an end bracket, and it seems to be held up.

Is there maybe a glitch in the system or something?

Not sure if this person's blog was affected too, but jdsaz had a blog about his trip to Goa, and now I don't see it. Haven't asked him about it though, so I'm not sure if he modified it and resubmitted it and it's gotten held up, or if he deleted it?

Thanks for your help!!

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 05:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Sam,

When you edit your blog it has to be reapproved.

Best way to go about this is to PM Bearxing or HokyPokyToo after you have edited your blog.

Your blog should be Live now

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Jan 29, 2013 at 05:15 PM..

Old
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 05:21 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I see it!

Thanks toocoo!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com