Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

my carreer (TIME VAULT)

Old
Lightbulb
my carreer (TIME VAULT) - Wed Jan 30, 2013, 01:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
Hi PSO members welcome to read some of my personal experiences and some of my near-future main goals for my poker game.

I played now for one year and started at freerolls,earned some tickets and then step up to .10 buy-in, and then i jumped to 1.5, 3.5 up to 7$ buy-in S&G and regular tourneys.

It was until this new year 2013 that i started playing the Qualifiers league, i got some interest in the PSO Premier League so here is what i set for my game during this year........

- I want to qualify for February's Premier Skill League
- Earn at least 150 VPP in January so i can be elegible to high prize
-Finish the Qualifiers January Leaderboard in the top 3
-earn every month the chrome and silverstar
-Play the premier League and always remain qualified
-I want to be the top 10 of the Premier Leaderboard and get big prizes
-Play and reach final table in all of my MTT real money tournaments (The Big-The Hot-Sunday Storm)
-Be awarded at the S&G mercury division with the 1st place of the week
-Win a package prize using the STEPS for any LAPT series
-Set a 25,000 bankroll by December and cash out 75% for some good Christmas present. (bike, new computer monitors, jaccuzzi, new terrace at home....)

This are some of my goals to follow during this next 335 days left on 2013 most of my actions are destinated to accomplish all of the challenges mentioned before and MORE to come month by month.
GL at the tables to all the members.
See you all around.
memezamora

Last edited by memezamora; Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: typing errors

Old
Wed Jan 30, 2013, 05:52 PM
(#2)
Nice goals related to the the Leaderboard and Premier Leagues, good luck with that!

Old
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 06:49 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
it was a long night trying to win some points to let me enter the top 3 of the qualifiers league.. some good luck was on me sometimes and some bad luck came after the bubble, so i couldn't have as much points as i wanted. but it was a good play.
I am now in the 4th place, i just finished another tourney that i hope gives me some points enough to be 3rd place..
Wll that is one of my main goals and is working quite nice.. i now focus on the next theme of the list
gl to all members.
MZ

Last edited by memezamora; Fri Feb 01, 2013 at 03:33 AM..

Old
Fri Feb 01, 2013, 03:27 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Its good news. the hard work finally tastes like victory.

I rank 1st place in the January Qualifiers League leaderboard, all done with effort, study, strategy and lots of heart.
I have lots of hands to share and show some of my bad luck and also some of the good luck that happened during the month.

A blog with my opinions i'm going to post soon.
(Y) and congratulations to all the players who qualified for next months premier league. gl

Last edited by memezamora; Fri Feb 01, 2013 at 03:35 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 10:04 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Wow, big congrats on the 1st place finish in the Qualifier League!! Looks like you're doing well in meeting your goals there so far!!

Looks like 2013 is starting off with a bang ... hopefully it's just the start of more great stuff to come glgl with the Premier League!!

Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Feb 03, 2013 at 10:07 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com