Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

challenge 2013

Old
challenge 2013 - Thu Jan 31, 2013, 03:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
explosed BR on trying the satellites tcoop

try zoom poker , maybee it is the best format for me .

no waiting , basics technics on low limits ...

Old
Thu Jan 31, 2013, 08:22 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2012
BronzeStar
I've tried Zoom* this week due to a promotion and I must admit that, after the initial shock, it actually seems good to me, instead of having to heavily multitable for some action, and finding yourself in tight spots cause you need to think a minute but you have 12 tables beeping, you can 2table Zoom and if you need a minute to think, you just take it.

*well, technically I'm playing Rush on Tilt, but they're the same.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com