Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Free 20 **Official Discussion Thread***

Old
Free 20 **Official Discussion Thread*** - Fri Feb 01, 2013, 03:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

You've see all those deposit bonuses that make you...you know...work for them. You know how it goes. You deposit some money. You get the promise of a bonus, but before you get it, you have to play a certain amount.

How would you like it if you didn't have to work to get paid?

Just a few minutes ago, PokerStars announced a limited-time deposit bonus for people who haven't deposited before. If you make a deposit of $20 or more, PokerStars will simply put $20 extra in your account. It's yours to play with, double up, or set on fire. You can do whatever you want with it. In short, you put in $20 with the right bonus code, you've got $40. The only catch is that you have to play a certain amount before you can cash that money out.

Ready for it? Then keep reading.

Here's how it works:

If you've not deposited on PokerStars before, head on over to the PokerStars cashier and deposit at least $20. Within the next 36 hours, the people in the PokerStars cashier's office will make sure to give you another $20. That's yours to keep and cash out (after you have earned 50 VIP Player Points, of course).

And just for fun, PokerStars will also give you a ticket to the 100K Privilege Freerolls. With that ticket, you can play up to four tourneys a day for a month.

Remember, to make this happen, you have to use this deposit code: FREE20

Oh, and don't forget, you can also deposit from your mobile device!

How long will this last? Well, honestly, we don't know. It could end tomorrow. It could end next month. Our best advice: get it while it lasts.

For more details, head on over to the Free 20 page on PokerStars.

Enjoy!

Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Feb 01, 2013 at 04:02 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 01, 2013, 04:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Would transferring from a full tilt account, count as a deposit ?

If so, then I have deposited before.

Last edited by Bill Curran; Fri Feb 01, 2013 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: addendum

Old
Fri Feb 01, 2013, 04:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hiya Bill

I have had a look at the Pokerstars cash deposit details, and it isnt very clear if a transfer from full tilt would count.

I think an email to support@pokerstars.com
is your best course of action to get a definative answer.

Tony

Old
Fri Feb 01, 2013, 04:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Hi Bill,

This is a first-time deposit offer only.

I'm not sure if a transfer would qualify, you might need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com to get an answer on that one I'm afraid.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 01, 2013, 09:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Yes

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 12:14 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2012
Unfortunately yes. Bit of a shame because when I did it I wasn't sure that it was my first deposit (got the 100k freerolls which confirmed my suspicion)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com