Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Mobile app / homegame

Old
Mobile app / homegame - Sat Feb 02, 2013, 02:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

can I somehow see or log in to HomeGames section on PokerStar mobile app?

thanks

Old
Sat Feb 02, 2013, 02:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
No - and any game you register for on your PC will not auto start on your mobile device either. I've been there

Old
Sat Feb 02, 2013, 02:51 PM
(#3)
I noticed the second case also. Very strange. wonder if I can find via tournament ID.

Old
Sat Feb 02, 2013, 02:59 PM
(#4)
I sent a response to the mobile twitter account when I first noticed it but never got a reply. It hasn't really bothered me though as I only play occasionally on the mobile platform. Private games under the tourney tab work OK so it's only the home games that have the problem.

Perhaps you should contact support?

Old
Sat Feb 02, 2013, 03:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
***moved***

Hi Rogger1999,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with the features and services available at PSO.

In matters concerning playing PS on your mobile device, it would be best to contact support@pokerstars.com.

Please feel free to look around and ask any further questions here in the forum.
Good luck on the tables,

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 07:26 AM
(#6)
Hey Roger,

I created a thread with suggestions for improvements for the mobile app with home game support included, and one of the mods was kind enough to forward them to Stars. That was several months ago, and I haven't seen/heard anything since so whether they took it on board or are developing it is debatable.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 07:15 AM
(#7)
seems like some kind of autoreplay

I was just curious. If I write to support, don't think they add a feature just because of me

thanks to all.

Old
not to be passive - Tue Feb 05, 2013, 03:18 AM
(#8)
not to be passive I shoot an email to support. If i get some response, I post it here also.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com