Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

EPTLive Stream and PStars Freeroll

Old
EPTLive Stream and PStars Freeroll - Sun Feb 03, 2013, 10:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi all,

I was just browsing Pokerstars lobby for a Freeroll to play this evening, found a EPT LIVE FREEROLL tourney T681633610, which starts in 3 hours.

It has a link to a pokerstars.tv internet streaming from the live tourney in France, which I have found and it is already running live (cards down).

You will need to watch the live stream to get the password for the Freeroll.

The tourney has $1,500 added to the prizepool so looks worth a stab.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 11:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Cheers for the info Ed

Go take it down guys!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 12:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
12,000 players in with an hour to go, mustn't be too hard to find the password.

Not really worth the hassle TBH, for a freeroll to be of value I think it has to be worth at least a 50c buy in. Divide the prize pool by the number of players to find out what it's worth. This is only 12c and dropping.

Good luck though if you're playing it.

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 12:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
This is no hassle to me....and its free,

it's a great place to try new things....I use these as a learning tool....and its free to learn, just like any freeroll.

cheers

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#5)
I enjoyed my short time in this tourney, especially whilst listening to Vicki Coren's and the other commentators thoughts on the bad beats people were tweeting to the live EPT stream from the online Freeroll.

If I knew how to tweet I might have sent my exit hand.

Sweet flop....

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

good luck all

Ed

Old
Sun Feb 03, 2013, 02:40 PM
(#6)
Apparently these Freeroll tourneys will run daily for the duration of the event, which is several days - all details on the pokerstars site/blog.

Ed

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com