Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

*Semi-New*.... but noob new

Old
Question
*Semi-New*.... but noob new - Mon Feb 04, 2013, 05:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
Gidday PSO, im not new to pokerstars but i am new to the community. Ive been watch/reading the awesome lessons and videos in the courses and attended multiple live lessons with ahar010 and other trainers which has improved my game by a million! i began playing online mid way last year and have achived sliverstar a few times (before and after the new VIP system) because of the (what seems) unlimted training courses and video tutorials that i studied hardcore

which leads me to this forum, i can never seem to advance from my micro games to low limit games/goldstar following serious players bankroll rules. i always seem to bust from just playing bad or i sometimes go on tilt and jump up to tables that i shouldnt be at...
i ask myself "why" this happens (more then once, way more) and have always came to the same conclusion. most live lessons and other trainings always mention joining a poker community and talk about your play and opponents play, and/or other topics about poker.

i love poker, i love the play, chatter and the possible benifits that it offers. i would be keen on chatting with people that share the same passion and lust for the game and who are keen on having regular chats on ALL sorts of play/games (Omaha, stud, draw, holdem, ANY POKER)

Hey guys, im PokerZchump and you can catch me on pokerstars most days turning a dream into a plan

feel free to comment and tell me some good poker communities!

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 12:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi pokerZ chump!

Welcome to the forum Here is a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

Bankroll management is extremely important. I built up my bankroll from zero, which is hard enough to do, especially if you don't follow good bankroll management. If you feel tilt coming on, the best thing you can do is to turn the computer off and take a break. Once you're relaxed and are in a better frame of mind, then get back at it.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com