Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Mon Feb 04, 2013, 07:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
I am back to play poker again this days after I quit playing online poker for about 2

years,back then at 2008 I got into online poker at FTP and was new to poker at all(I

never knew poker before then [around age22]). I was hooked to the game straight away.

but never made a deposit, after a year + of freerolling and getting more then 20 times

BR of 5-20$(played a day or a month with the BR) and lose it all at the end. at the end

I succed to win major tourney and was with a BR ofaround $600 at my peak it was alll on

FTP aftwer around 1.5 year knowing the game(i had alot of free time to burn on grinding

on any possible freeroll), after awhile for a period of 1-2 days i blew like 500$ on

1/2$ NL HUcash gmaes, 200$ my BR flew in 1 hour like to 1k$ at a poin t and then back

to 200$ the i went to 50c/1$ 100$ HU game, and got 200$ to 300$ then to 10$... and i

quit. 2012 my come back to stars, sience i saw tilt is closed(btw i earned from tilt by

wasting points on cool classes 2 deck of cards and a ugly white shirt hehe , + 2 cool

black shirts of: I KO a pro at FullTilt poker with cool logo"x2 twice i kicked a pro

(only MTT 45+players count) by luck probably i set at table with pros, and kicked their

ass with my super duper play lol, i was young then age 22, now 27, so i am less sharp

then then i could play 12 tables at once max, but the normal was 8 and i was fine,
today i start to play bad and misss hands with 4 tables, (starting to get old loll)

but then I started to tilt badly and played HU of 50-100$ i lost from 700$ to 2$ in 1

single day, then I was pissed about poker and quit it for awhile rarely once a year i

watched WSOP and played a real life amature gamwe for cents.. around 4 years no poker

for me heh.

now days around a year a go, I am back to the tables freerolling (even that i can easly deposit 20-50$ without getting much poorer lol) at PokerStars, at this time

hopefully I will not tilt with BRM. but i still prefer not to deposit, and go strickt on buildig it all from 0$. thwe hardi damn hunting aftwer good freerolls and sometimes do the HORSE freeroll after 6hours of play of 2500 player place 20-25 win for 2.25$
that was yesturday, I already lost it...

so my main problem i need instructur, and writwe a blog to plat with strikt rules. maybe then i can succed, I am too lazy to read too much nowdays, cause I read back then like ton amount of strategies and analyzes and alll thwe quizes i do straight away and pass usually without reading articles.

ok anyway to the point never deposit at my account, but had alot of times playing on cash, either won freerolls, also got send by kind fellow pokerschoolonline club friends, i played at the club on most of the league games around 3 months with them, very chalenging games, goood and intresting people

ok, so please check if i can get instructur that will kick pe mwe always straight at .01/.02 full ring game. i believe i can do it cause i am ok at cash games too. but usuallly play mostly big fielded MTTs or Sng 1table. had a trauma of the 200$NL HU cash games i played drunk at 2008 after grinding for over a year from 1-2$ that i freerolled :#!%$! <--- a pissed offf smiley)

good luck at the tables and play by the rules folks
farewell,
Andrey Sorin.,
btw I am registered at thwe accout as womwen (cause i tried to deposit once with my moms visa and writed he details, now i t wont give me to changwe it)..

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 08:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorblid View Post
I am back to play poker again this days after I quit playing online poker for about 2

years,back then at 2008 I got into online poker at FTP and was new to poker at all(I

never knew poker before then [around age22]). I was hooked to the game straight away.

but never made a deposit, after a year + of freerolling and getting more then 20 times

BR of 5-20$(played a day or a month with the BR) and lose it all at the end. at the end

I succed to win major tourney and was with a BR ofaround $600 at my peak it was alll on

FTP aftwer around 1.5 year knowing the game(i had alot of free time to burn on grinding

on any possible freeroll), after awhile for a period of 1-2 days i blew like 500$ on

1/2$ NL HUcash gmaes, 200$ my BR flew in 1 hour like to 1k$ at a poin t and then back

to 200$ the i went to 50c/1$ 100$ HU game, and got 200$ to 300$ then to 10$... and i

quit. 2012 my come back to stars, sience i saw tilt is closed(btw i earned from tilt by

wasting points on cool classes 2 deck of cards and a ugly white shirt hehe , + 2 cool

black shirts of: I KO a pro at FullTilt poker with cool logo"x2 twice i kicked a pro

(only MTT 45+players count) by luck probably i set at table with pros, and kicked their

ass with my super duper play lol, i was young then age 22, now 27, so i am less sharp

then then i could play 12 tables at once max, but the normal was 8 and i was fine,
today i start to play bad and misss hands with 4 tables, (starting to get old loll)

but then I started to tilt badly and played HU of 50-100$ i lost from 700$ to 2$ in 1

single day, then I was pissed about poker and quit it for awhile rarely once a year i

watched WSOP and played a real life amature gamwe for cents.. around 4 years no poker

for me heh.

now days around a year a go, I am back to the tables freerolling (even that i can easly deposit 20-50$ without getting much poorer lol) at PokerStars, at this time

hopefully I will not tilt with BRM. but i still prefer not to deposit, and go strickt on buildig it all from 0$. thwe hardi damn hunting aftwer good freerolls and sometimes do the HORSE freeroll after 6hours of play of 2500 player place 20-25 win for 2.25$
that was yesturday, I already lost it...

so my main problem i need instructur, and writwe a blog to plat with strikt rules. maybe then i can succed, I am too lazy to read too much nowdays, cause I read back then like ton amount of strategies and analyzes and alll thwe quizes i do straight away and pass usually without reading articles.

ok anyway to the point never deposit at my account, but had alot of times playing on cash, either won freerolls, also got send by kind fellow pokerschoolonline club friends, i played at the club on most of the league games around 3 months with them, very chalenging games, goood and intresting people

ok, so please check if i can get instructur that will kick pe mwe always straight at .01/.02 full ring game. i believe i can do it cause i am ok at cash games too. but usuallly play mostly big fielded MTTs or Sng 1table. had a trauma of the 200$NL HU cash games i played drunk at 2008 after grinding for over a year from 1-2$ that i freerolled :#!%$! <--- a pissed offf smiley)

good luck at the tables and play by the rules folks
farewell,
Andrey Sorin.,
btw I am registered at thwe accout as womwen (cause i tried to deposit once with my moms visa and writed he details, now i t wont give me to changwe it)..
Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 08:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
I did complete the test of poker basics read briefly articles, and did from first time pass the test.
Today morning tired i did the test of cash game and got 0jpy 62% fail, I will surely do some readings on the cash game articles to pass the exam tomorrow, single table tourney wow it was so easy straight away i got like 90% did it i 10 min, i am an Sng 9p expert did 9 tables of 5.5$ profitable at fi;; tot;t back them at 22$ mpw o gpt 0$ BR agaim. exam long ago and have this ticket fr the qulifer lequem(no1$ though) , the MTT course and video tutorial, I still didnt touched, but I am an MTT exepert after all I am pretty sure i will do it quite well too from fist time. but now i am focused only on cash games 9ring game full of fishs 0.01$/0.02$, 100BB 2$. rigt?
bee patient play by true rules, I know the chart of AA AKs KK QQ JJ TT AQs AK AQ, Strong hands category 1, and extra extra all of this is in my mind no need to pick at charts anymore that how experienced I am

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 09:21 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I did complete the test of poker basics read briefly articles, and did from first time pass the test.
Hi Gorblid,

Don't do anything until we confirm if you are eligible for this promotion or not. Doing so will only delay the process.

We'll advise within th next 24 hours.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 04, 2013, 06:35 PM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I did complete the test of poker basics read briefly articles
Hi Gorblid,

Unfortunately not

The promotion is designed to help new players build their first bankroll and start enjoying real money poker. Existing real money players are not eligible to earn promotional funds through the Bankroll Builder but can still take advantage of all the educational material; courses, trainings, hand analysis Forums etc.

Existing real money players can also still enjoy studying the courses and passing the quizzes here at PokerSchoolOnline and also avail of the other great Promotions the school has to offer.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com