Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Website search feature problems

Old
Website search feature problems - Wed Feb 06, 2013, 11:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I will try one last time to get through the powers that be that manage the PSO website in regards to the "SEARCH" feature for finding players as well as the 2nd mini SEARCH window for the MONTH searched. This is at least the 3rd time I mention these problems without anything ever being done to correct the problems.

#1 Most of the time the SEARCH engine simply does not work. I type in a player's exact name and click on the magnifying glass icon and NOTHING. On the odd occasion that the SEARCH engine is actually functioning, it is so difficult to search a player from one month to the next that it is pretty much worthless. If I am able to SEARCH a player in the current month and find him/her and then try and click on the MONTH window to find that player in another month, the screen defaults to MY OWN result page for the new month searched despite the fact I am searching for the same player I originally found in the current month. Today to make things even MORE frustrating than ever, not only is the SEARCH engine not working but the MONTH window, which goes down to MAY 2012, is also not functioning properly. As soon as I try and click on the slider bar on the right side of the larger window (showing FEBRUARY 2013 to MAY 2012 months) to try and find results for months before MAY 2012 such as APRIL, MARCH, FEBRUARY 2012 etc., the whole MONTH search window disappears back to the small mini window with only 1 month showing. Is it too much to ask that these simple features function properly??? This has been a major problem ever since the last update and overhaul was made on the PSO website. PLEASE CONTACT WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE AND GET THIS CORRECTED.
Can it be that difficult???

Old
Wed Feb 06, 2013, 11:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi 94EXPOS,

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know you are experiencing this.

Give them as much info as possible, what web browser, PC etc and take a screenshot if at all possible.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com