Is it a >>bad beat<<?

Old
Sat Feb 09, 2013, 08:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey Forrest!

I don't know about playing it perfectly, but it's DEFINITELY a bad beat. Instead of turning it inot a limit game on the flop, I'd have bet 3X his previous bets until I had a reasonable shove.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 09, 2013, 09:00 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi John,

Yes I was slowly slowly catchy monkey. Didn't know he had top 2 and doubt he would release that holding with a bigger re-raise to set up a shove.

I was resigned to seeing an over set when all the money was in on the flop then a smiley face turns

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com