Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hand replayer problems in Firefox

Old
Hand replayer problems in Firefox - Sun Feb 10, 2013, 06:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Good day

I tried the other day to post a hand using the Hand replayer tool provided on the PSO site. I am using Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2
When it opens the replayer tool the page doesn't load properly.
The buttons for adding hands, etc.. are not displayed.
I took a screen shot but I can't attached it, for some reason the attachments button doesn't really works. If you can provide an email address I can send you the screen shot.
I have an addon for blocking adds and pop-up's but I disabled that and still no effect.
Are you aware of any issues with the browser I am using, or this version ?
Any suggestions ?
I already updated the browser and all plugins to the latest versions.

Thanks

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 06:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6attitude9 View Post
Good day

I tried the other day to post a hand using the Hand replayer tool provided on the PSO site. I am using Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2
When it opens the replayer tool the page doesn't load properly.
The buttons for adding hands, etc.. are not displayed.
I took a screen shot but I can't attached it, for some reason the attachments button doesn't really works. If you can provide an email address I can send you the screen shot.
I have an addon for blocking adds and pop-up's but I disabled that and still no effect.
Are you aware of any issues with the browser I am using, or this version ?
Any suggestions ?
I already updated the browser and all plugins to the latest versions.

Thanks
Please send screenshot to support@pokerschoolonline.com

Also try zooming out on your screen. (Ctrl and -) to about 70% and see if you can see the buttons then.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 07:23 AM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Great job, you got it working!

What was the issue out of a matter of interest? It may be helpful to other members in the future.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 08:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
same problem in chrome...quit annoying to switch browser just to use replayer

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 08:31 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1379 View Post
same problem in chrome...quit annoying to switch browser just to use replayer
Yeah,

6attitude9 got it working because he posted a hand using the hand replayer after but he didn't say if the zoom thing was the issue or not.

Try the same thing as posted above and let me know if it works for you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 09:59 AM
(#6)
@royalraise

I posted the hand using IE browser.
In the Firefox still doesn't work. I tried zoom in/out in the page still the same effect. I will send email to support and attach the screen shot.

Ty

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 05:43 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2011
Check to see if ur got, updated :plugins as im not sure what PS Replayer format is, but I would update or load the right one
I noticed in Boom this was happening (Boom player!), Flash player was crashing, so this maybe cause? There Java etc plugins etc that maybe needed? (Im not sure), this would be good know, as too have right/updated software/plugins

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 09:58 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey HighTimes!

Make sure you have the most recent flash player. I know I had to update mine yesterday.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 11:50 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
Check to see if ur got, updated :plugins as im not sure what PS Replayer format is, but I would update or load the right one
I noticed in Boom this was happening (Boom player!), Flash player was crashing, so this maybe cause? There Java etc plugins etc that maybe needed? (Im not sure), this would be good know, as too have right/updated software/plugins

I updated all plugins and add-ons.
Still isn't working

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 11:00 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
I could not play any type of vid in FireFox. Since August. Tried everything, including Flash. Finally found a thread stating a conflict could occur if you have Real Player. I removed RealPlayer and FireFox is back to normal.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com