Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll builder d1d@k

Old
Bankroll builder d1d@k - Sun Feb 10, 2013, 09:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hello,

I have completed all courses, including the video tutorials. All of them were very useful, especially the videos of spacegravy. So, I was wondering will I be eligible for the small cash to start playing with real money on the micro stakes.

Kind regards,
d1d@k

Old
Sun Feb 10, 2013, 04:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi d1d@k,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL full ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Re: live session, plus video - Mon Feb 11, 2013, 04:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
As requested, I participated in the live training session "Last Longer #3" from Monday 11 Feb, 16:00-17:00 (ET).

Below is one hand from a practice on the NL full ring tables with play money:

It's a typical hand from the lowest stakes where everyone plays too loose. Still I am interested if I played the hand correctly. I raised a minbet from MP with JJ with 3x the initial raiser's bet and I was called and raised from several players. I just called because of very good pot odds and although I was OOP from the initial raiser I decided I probably have the best hand related to the most players' ranges here. Also JJ is an easy to fold hand if the board is too scary and there is a lot of action. Then, the flop came very good for my hand, the 2 players in front of me just checked, so I went all in with the rest. Everyone folded and only the player who was all in PF left. Fortunately, my JJ stand and won a big pot. I am interested if this is the right play in this situation with these players.

Please let me know what else I should do in order to receive the Bank Roll Builder promo.

Kind regards,
d1d@k

Old
Mon Feb 11, 2013, 04:17 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi d1d@k!

The instructions for this promotion have to be followed specifically. The live training that you need to attend and participate in (be there the entire time) is the one called Getting Started. Other live training sessions will not count in place of it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com