Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Deep in the .25 $100 added

Old
Deep in the .25 $100 added - Thu Feb 14, 2013, 12:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Currently 1st of 95 left in the .25 $100 added, railers welcome.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 01:31 AM
(#2)
Ended up 30th, AK was my nemesis.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 01:39 AM
(#3)
I play this mostly for nostalgia value, since my BR dictates a much higher level. I guess I'm just comfortable with the play, which is exactly why I should move up.

Still, it's hard to broach new horizons when you are having success at your current level. Truth is if I could just bink one of these, then I could consider them beat and move on.

So my question is, do you have to win the tourney to figure you beat the level?? Or is regular cashing a good enough indication that you should move along??

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 09:51 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
So my question is, do you have to win the tourney to figure you beat the level?? Or is regular cashing a good enough indication that you should move along??
Hey Joy!

I know that tourney well. IMO, beating a level is constantly, consistantly running at a very good ROI. Use me as an example in this exact torunament. I've never had a FT in it, but over 200 times playing it, I'm running at +33% ROI.
To win one, you've got to get lucky. It's skill to be able to cash at a good rate consistantly over time.

If you find something that you like playing that you're crushing... go right ahead and keep playing it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com