tutorial video error?

Old
tutorial video error? - Thu Feb 14, 2013, 04:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hello
It might just be me but I can't view the following video plus a few others
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Series-Part-2

I can hear what he is saying but don't get anything visually.

But I can watch and hear the majority of other videos. I've tried it in Mozilla and IE but get the same result. I also have the latest flash installed.

Anyone got any ideas?

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 05:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankydank View Post
Hello
It might just be me but I can't view the following video plus a few others
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Series-Part-2

I can hear what he is saying but don't get anything visually.

But I can watch and hear the majority of other videos. I've tried it in Mozilla and IE but get the same result. I also have the latest flash installed.

Anyone got any ideas?
Hi crankydank,

Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and if possible include a screenshot. Give them as much information as possible about what you are experiencing.

I took a look and I can see and hear the video. If other members can take a look to see if it's working for them please that would be helpful to us.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 14, 2013, 05:13 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Yeah I will do thanks. Its weird I can view parts 3,4,5,6 of his 6 part series but not 1 or 2. I managed to watch part 1 on poker stars TV app so it's just getting part 2. It's a shame there ain't a load more videos on the TV app.

Cheers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com