Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HM2

Old
HM2 - Fri Feb 15, 2013, 03:43 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
i will write to HM2 also but i am curious.

When i am switching between tabs in HM (like Reports/Active tables etc.), the screen is not refreshing. I have to always minimize and maximize the screen to see the new tab. Anyone has the same experiences with it?
it is a big difficult to setup HUD, when screen is not refreshing

thanks

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 05:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
In the settings box, have you ticked the "Automatically refresh" option under miscellaneous?
I actually leave it switched off, as my PC slows to a crawl when auto-refresh is on, so I just manually hit REFRESH when I need to.
HEM2 is such a processor hog. If your PC is more than a couple of years old, it will struggle to run it smoothly.

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 09:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
***Moved to more appropriate Forum*****

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 10:08 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
you can refresh manually by clicking th refresh button. there´s an automatic refresh too, but it´s turned off actually because of heavy cpu-usage. you can turn it on and try if it works out for you. home->settings->general settings->automatic refresh

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 12:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Thanks Arty and DD I'm suffering from heavy CPU usage and didn't know about that feature, is there any other tweaks to speed HEM up/ use less resources?

One quick note, I think if you change the selection then it won't come into effect until you restart the program.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 12:34 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Thanks Arty and DD I'm suffering from heavy CPU usage and didn't know about that feature, is there any other tweaks to speed HEM up/ use less resources?
go to the hem forums and ask fozzy is the best you can do. i think with a large database you can tweak the caching a bit but most effective for large database should be to tweak postgre. there are tutorials for that on hem forums.

Quote:
One quick note, I think if you change the selection then it won't come into effect until you restart the program.
jep, very likely

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com