Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

7th Anniversary Sunday Million Discussion Page

Old
7th Anniversary Sunday Million Discussion Page - Fri Feb 15, 2013, 03:37 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
$7,000,000 Seventh Anniversary Sunday Million

$7,000,000 guaranteed Sunday Million to celebrate seven years of the biggest and best tournament around on 3 March. Take your shot at the $1,000,000 held up top for the winner.

Can you believe that the Sunday Million has been running for seven years? Neither can we. That's a whole year of Sunday Millions played (or certainly close to) and PokerStars has decided to mark the occasion with a $7,000,000 guarantee on the tournament which will leave a minimum payout of $1,000,000 to the winner.

Will you win the $1m slice of birthday cake?

So let's get this right. On 3 March you can buy into the Sunday Million for $215 and the next day be a millionaire? That's right. in fact, you can do that for a lot less as all kinds of satellites, both cash and FPP buy-ins, are running in the lead up to the event. PokerStars is even running a 1,000 seat guaranteed deadline satellite which costs just $11 to buy into. There's got to be a whole lot of value in that.

$11 into $1,000,000, you say?

We wouldn't go as far as to say that you'd be mad not to take a shot at that... No, actually we will. You would be mad not to take a shot at the $11 satellite if you're not already committed to playing. If you think poker fairy tales don't come true then you obviously haven't heard of maratik who span just 40 FPPs into $1,000,907.26. Find out more about the satellites at by clicking through to the official Sunday Million 7th Anniversary page.

We'll write up a wrap of the final table and PokerStars.tv will release a full recap of the action with commentary.

The Sunday Million 7th Anniversary tournament will take place on March 3 at 14:30 ET. You can can buy-in direct for $215 under 'Tourney' > 'Special' in the PokerStars lobby, or win your seat via daily FPP satellites or the special 1,000 seat guaranteed $11 deadline satellite March 3 at 13:30 ET.

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: update deadline satty time

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 04:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Well.....looks like a blast to me

I may be out in the 1st 5 min.

But I will give it a try

Seems like the best time to try it.

cheers all

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 04:56 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
I am not a bigg fan of taking huge shots out side of ones Bank Roll but for this event if I was able to play I would play it as you not get to many shots at a $7 million gtd for $215

Also if I had any $215 tickets for a Sunday million this is the game I would play the field is going to be extremely weaker then normal as this is already the most satellite event of the week and the sats for this special event will double if not triple..

Best of luck to all who play and please share with us how you doing during the game

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 05:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Is there anyway PSO could run a game to get players a stake in this?

$30+3 Home game with 8 players, winner keeps the extra $25 and all 8 have an equal stake? Or $5.50 * 40 and the same? I know it's -ev by paying the extra rake but everyone gets a stake?

Well above my bankroll but would like to be part of this. I'll play 1 or 2 side events myself but this way we'd be guaranteed a shot.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 06:01 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
this one just cant missed

br managment

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post

$30+3 Home game with 8 players, winner keeps the extra $25 and all 8 have an equal stake? Or $5.50 * 40 and the same? I know it's -ev by paying the extra rake but everyone gets a stake?

Well above my bankroll but would like to be part of this. I'll play 1 or 2 side events myself but this way we'd be guaranteed a shot.
It can't be done
When setting up a game, you can't have just 1 winner
The only way it could be done, is the same way I was going to run tournaments for a seat at a side event of the WSOP

But still a good idea, if enough interest, I can set it up

Old
Fri Feb 15, 2013, 08:50 PM
(#7)
It's a pity that this didn't come to light before the 'Sunday Million' Tickets were awarded from the Million Club promotion.

What a great opportunity for those who have not yet used their ticket.

Old
Sat Feb 16, 2013, 05:58 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post

we be working on something for the members of PSO and hope to make an announcement sometime next week

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 17, 2013, 07:48 AM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2011

I don't normally play satellites, my reasoning is it's hard enough to beat the main event never mind a satellite before it but I'm definitely going to try and get into this game.

Look forward to what PSO have to offer.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 22, 2013, 07:56 AM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
This Sunday Million I can't miss

Time to apply for a personal leave

Reason: to work for myself and be a millionaire

@a13 - BR management? What is that? for $7Million guaranteed $215 is definitely worth paying for.

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 11:38 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
Good value and worth the shot.

GoodLuck!!! It will be Great if someone from PSO will shipped it.

PH

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:40 PM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
I decided to try the 75 FPP satty, and made it through to the round five final on the first attempt. So far there are 343 entries available with 1030 entered, so about one third will get tickets to the 7th Anniversary Sunday Million.

I'd love to be the next Maratik!!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 03:02 PM
(#13)
Since: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
I decided to try the 75 FPP satty, and made it through to the round five final on the first attempt. So far there are 343 entries available with 1030 entered, so about one third will get tickets to the 7th Anniversary Sunday Million.

I'd love to be the next Maratik!!

I SO hope you are the next, Joy....have a great run and ship it

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 03:18 PM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
crazy passing 4 round of hyper in single shot

Old
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:01 PM
(#15)
Since: Nov 2010
won my ticket through $1.65 rebuy sat spending about $10, will be playing this event, cant be missed

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com