BronzeStar
heey guys another zoom hand here.
http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...612_BCE2605103

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
reply to hand - Tue Feb 19, 2013, 07:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
You payed to hit it, you obviously know it is a losing play in the long run. So i would not feel too bad maybe a bit fishy but it happens all the time. He leads the flop then checks the turn then leads the river, i wonder if he reraises all in on turn i imagine you would fold so he could have played it better on the turn.

Old
Tue Feb 19, 2013, 01:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi ad,

Preflop open is fine, but definitely fold to a 3b from an unknown.

I like the flop call, float in position, there's lots of scary turn cards for his range which is largely AK/AQ and pocket pairs. (Some of those scary cards improve us and some don't, but they are mostly much better for our range than his).

Betting the turn when checked to is fine, executing the float as he will fold all non-pair hands generally, and they are all beating us, so it's a nice semi-bluff.

Shove over his river lead for sure with the 2nd nuts.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com