Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

SLEEPY'S "HOT NOW" LIST FOR August 2012

Old
Lightbulb
SLEEPY'S "HOT NOW" LIST FOR August 2012 - Tue Feb 19, 2013, 08:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010

HOT NOW

The HOT NOW List is my "tribute" of sorts to those who have shown they know the route to playing successful MTT League Poker.
First, let me congratulate Atlanteg winning the league & making the LIST.
Second,
A Big "THANK YOU" to grampex for 100% of all the work retrieving this data from the leaderboards.
=================================================

Nice Run of Cards (1)

As we PSOers play our hundreds & thousands of games each month it becomes so increasingly apparent just how important it is to place in the money & after that, make the Final Table (FT), & after that, make the top 3 or better, WIN !

So, Let's look at how the list shaped up this month:
kevinvirkus was 1st on the list on the 12th followed closely by Zipunnik on the 13th & Milky 2210 & maringurr on the 14th. Then came DRAKULA95 & t0mekk on the 15th, The16th brought GarriSolo & Ramirina
WOW, Can U get a sense of what kind of strategy they might be thinking about ? I can tell u (by also taking a good look at the very bottom of the tourney lobby leaderboards) that most of these players are not afraid to get all their chips in within the 1st 5-10-15 minutes of a tourney.

ALSO. if there are any other league members who would like to publish a really great hand like a Royal Flush, or some other morsel, i'd love to include it within the post.

Nice Run of Cards (2)

Nice Run of Cards (3)

Nice Run of Cards (4)

And so, without much further adieu, I present the
August 2012 "HOT NOW" LIST in descending/temporal order.
If 2 or more players had the same # of F-Ts, the first to make the list with for this month is listed 1st. ( #s = tourney finishes )
Here are the 54 players deserving admission to the LIST this month withkevinvirkus averaging almost 3 F-Ts each week V.Very Nice.

Sadly 'ol sleepy is not amoung the ranks; not for the lack of desire !! (BELIEVE ME)

HOT NOW

----------------------------------------------
11 FTs
kevinvirkus
09 FTs
Zipunnik
08 FTs
Milky 2210
07 FTs
Burashka Che
fd2266
EvgenyAks
06 FTs
kazyunok
Loko12rus400
Pityesz187
FUGITIVO88
leopard85858
Vassillyok
kekec24
farid1234
KrecMC
zzzRUSSIAzzz
05 FTs
t0mekk
Eldiaaablo
GarriSolo
DRAKULA95
aiso cawa
Tartish
CMS SOARES
9Aleksandr9
Lestat35878
dumsyn
maringur
delian23
04 FTs
Ramirina
adrian,plot
1#-Fremder-#
00Johnny00
annamfa
sophie771131
chaqOn
ara
23sanek2308
atravenas
Jonas.87.DK
antonnnn6
Pihvazavr
Atlanteg
spartak041
$P@Mp@m$305
bal15_12
wayneo75
dodder brain
Broccio
ARA.kr
kazoo100
korolvs
Romich702
LQuirm
-----------------------------------

LEAGUE POINTS CALCULATOR

https://sites.google.com/site/zsleep...nts-calculator

sleepy

Last edited by sleepyolman; Thu Mar 07, 2013 at 01:24 AM..

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 11:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Nicely done again bud.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com