Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Blog Still Pending - Should I do anything?

Old
Question
Blog Still Pending - Should I do anything? - Wed Feb 20, 2013, 02:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Hello support,

I submitted a blog entry for approval 46.5 hours ago, but it still shows "This post is pending approval" and there have been more than 20 other blog entries approved in the intervening time.

I sent a private message to one of the PSO team yesterday morning, but I'm guessing he gets a lot of PMs and missed it in the flood, so I thought I'd try posting here.

The content of my blog is a little edgy this time, and I suspect that this is why it hasn't been approved yet. I'd just like to know if I can/should make any changes to get it approved--I'd be happy to do so, just PM me with the relevant information.

Thanks!

-- CanuckMonkey

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 20, 2013, 02:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Canuck Monkey!

I'll send you a PM in a minute and handle it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
(#3)
Thanks John! Feel free to close/delete this thread, I trust that we will get it all resolved via PM now.

-- CanuckMonkey

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 20, 2013, 04:06 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Canuck,

Apologies for not getting back to you. I saw your PM on my phone late last night and I intended to reply this morning.

Today got real busy though and it dropped off my radar. You did the right thing by posting here in the forum.

Thanks John for taking care of it ;-)

Raiser.

Sent usingTapatalk

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 03:00 PM
(#5)
On a related note, I just now realized that two of my blog entries are no longer visible to anyone who isn't me. I had to edit both entries because I made a change to my PhotoBucket album without realizing that the change would break existing links, so I edited both posts to fix the broken links. That put them back into "unapproved" mode, and they're still there now as far as I can tell. Any chance someone could take a look and reapprove them for me?

I've also learned not to mess with PhotoBucket stuff and not to edit blog entries once they've been approved!

-- CanuckMonkey

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 03:47 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
What are the titles of the ones in question?

Please let me know and I'll look into it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:12 PM
(#7)
Thanks John! The entries in question are:
"Elaborating on My Goal for 2013", posted Jan 27, and
"Monkeying Around with the PSO Skill League", posted Feb 3.

Cheers,

-- CanuckMonkey

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 06:56 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I'll send you a PM.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com