Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Can't copy stats from playmoney

Old
Can't copy stats from playmoney - Thu Feb 21, 2013, 09:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
BronzeStar
Stats refuse to highlight so I can't copy them. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP. Any ideas please?

Last edited by MManibusque; Thu Feb 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM..

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 01:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I can't copy them in real money games either. The ability to copy stats has been gone for a while now.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 21, 2013, 01:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
**moved to PS support**

Hi MManibusque,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with the features and services available at PSO.

For technical assistance, please contact support@pokerstars.com.

Good luck at the tables and please feel free to look around and ask any further questions here in the forum.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Feb 21, 2013 at 02:02 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 22, 2013, 12:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2013
BronzeStar
Thank you so much for letting me know

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 09:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MManibusque View Post
Stats refuse to highlight so I can't copy them. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP. Any ideas please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
I can't copy them in real money games either. The ability to copy stats has been gone for a while now.

This another good feature thats/changed gone.

The only work around i have found so far, is to>
First make a TEMPLATE(Notepad,Word etc) of the Titles(that is in The STAT's INFO FEILD / GAME FORMAT Holde'm Stud etc, EXP; in Attachments below).
>SAVE STATS TEMPLATE (as Holdem/stud razz etc), then make copy(s) or use Original doc then >SAVE AS (don't change Original).

then make SCREEN SHOT of STATS then ADD DATA(text) to right feilds to TEMPLATE

I know this is lot WORK, Im not sure why COPYING OF STATS was changed/removed
Has any one else found easyer way too do(other than reinstalling/reinstating way it was!)

All Thee Best
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stat's1.jpg (14.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Stat's2.png (15.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Mar 01, 2013 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Added text (& becuase I can lol)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com