Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Cool Million tickets

Old
Cool Million tickets - Sat Feb 23, 2013, 09:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I've been told that if I transfered $10 to Fulltilt that I'd get A Cool Million ticket. I done the transfer, but no ticket.

Was this A first deposit offer or an offer for some only? I can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Cheers.

Old
Sat Feb 23, 2013, 09:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi steveisnot!

The best thing I can say to you is to contact support at PS or full tilt. support@pokerstars.com

Hopefully they'll be able to help you out.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
1st...you told you, but l know this,

got an e-mail from tilt, and was told...if l merge my cashier they would give me $20 ring money and a $11 tic...

which they did,

cheers man

Old
Sat Feb 23, 2013, 09:57 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
I see. I merged some time ago and got the $20 cash game ticket. Guess I should have waited and got the Million ticket too.

Gonna be a crazed shove fest anyway.

Good Luck Effsea

Old
Sat Feb 23, 2013, 10:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
I merged long time ago but transfered $10 yesterday got my cool
millions ticket today.
Also got a 2.25 tourney ticket

Old
Sun Feb 24, 2013, 12:12 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2013
Just by the by:
One thing worth noting is that if you're getting any bonus status rewards from pstars they'll be cancelled when you transfer to full tilt, so it won't be worth taking up the offer for that ticket if that's the case.

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 06:27 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveisnot View Post
I've been told that if I transfered $10 to Fulltilt that I'd get A Cool Million ticket. I done the transfer, but no ticket.

Was this A first deposit offer or an offer for some only? I can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Cheers.
Same here and from what I´ve seen on 2+2 and PokerStrategy obv. noone participating in this promotion got the promised ticket.

And yes I´m suspicious about the point too that the promotion was obviously removed from the website.

Full Tilt support is even more worse today than it was back in the old days. I transfered all my money back to Stars. I´m done with Full Tilt and all Promotions related to them. Thought about writing a message to the regulatory but 11 bucks isn´t worth the time so I vote with my feed in that case.

Edit: Got response from Full Tilt whic is worth to be posted...

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about our Cool Million promotion.

Please be advised that all eligible players for the $11 Cool Million ticket were required to make a deposit or transfer prior to 23:59 ET on Saturday, February 23rd.

If you have already made the transfer within the time frame, the Cool Million ticket will be credited your account as soon as possible.

All transfers that were made after the above time frame will not be applicable for this promotion.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Full Tilt Poker
The promotional offer on PokerStars stated that all transfers before 13pm ET 24th Februaray are eligable which was 1h before the tournament started. Looks to me that´s the reason why they romeved the promotion from their website.

Just for the books. I´m the customer and I have no influence on the conditions of promotions. I have no influence on the details of the promotions published on stars or on ftp. I have to trust that what is written on one of their pages is a true statement and I´m not the one to blame when one of you makes a mistake!

The second thing is and it´s the most important to me! I´m not willing to enter an odysee between two different supports, especially as non of them seems to feel responsible for the issue.

Again I vote with the feed...

Last edited by DivorcedDuck; Mon Feb 25, 2013 at 06:51 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com