Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Can't pass poker assessment, can anyone help?

Old
Can't pass poker assessment, can anyone help? - Sun Feb 24, 2013, 06:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
Having a hard time passing assessment. Help

Old
Sun Feb 24, 2013, 06:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Which one are you struggling with? I had the worst time with the STT one. In the end what I did was copy/paste the questions into Word every attempt and then work out the answers (all the answers can be worked out from the course material). It took probably a week of attempts. It sucks there are no answers but basically keep trying and thinking about it all and eventually it'll sink in.
Also it might not be obvious but there is important information hidden under each 'try it yourself video segments'.

Old
Sun Feb 24, 2013, 08:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi there and welcome to PSO,

Hope you are enjoying your time here so far please specify what assesment you require help with, and this link should help you, try and read through some tutorials to gain knowledge then take the test

Here is a link to help you find your way round here at pso.

Cheers

Ads

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 01:21 PM
(#4)
Can't find some answers. How many outs is a coinflip draw? How many outs is a gutshot draw? The whole poker basics assessment is what im having trouble with.

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 05:44 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfler789 View Post
Can't find some answers. How many outs is a coinflip draw? How many outs is a gutshot draw? The whole poker basics assessment is what im having trouble with.
Hi newfler789,

For those types of questions you need to focus on the 'Rule of Two & Four' article. You can find this here:

Also spend some time studying the section on Calculating Outs found here:

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 26, 2013, 10:56 AM
(#6)
Wow!!! Got 69% 3 times in a row. I'm done with this! No one to here to help.

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 02:47 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Its designed to be a test just read it and take notes helped me improve. You should do the short tests at the end of each subject they make the real test easier.

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 01:13 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Tea_Cheetah,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Please feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

Good luck at the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 16, 2014, 01:23 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
I am having a hard time too... I honestly read ALL of it and did the mini tests. It's honestly rediculous. The only thing I can think to do is write down all of the questions because they seem to be the same or very similar everytime and find the answers in the material. Good Luck

Old
Sat Aug 16, 2014, 07:55 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi LadySydonis,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com