Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Anniversary MILLION SATS with nothing to lose

Old
Anniversary MILLION SATS with nothing to lose - Sun Feb 24, 2013, 08:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
ChromeStar
Hi I copied this idea from another post here but the buying range is comparatively much less hence I hope its a much bigger success...

The plan is for everyone to chip in 2.5$ and max 90 people play at one time...the prize pool would be 225 which the will be given to the first position so that he can play Sunday million and the extra 10 for winning this tourney ...IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE WINNER TO PLAY THE SUNDAY MILLION..every ONE of the participating players will have a 1.11% percent stake in the persons run in the ME...
where 1M is guaranteed to first 1.11% can also become life buzzing money

I hope this is a success cause the buying is much smaller and most of here at PSO don't play the ME stakes as of now (AS OF NOW is in inverted commas

We can make some PSO admin or pokerstars escrow if trust is an issue... its so simple every time u play this tourney u r buying in a share in the prize pool for the 7th Anniversary SUNDAY MILLION

So join this club i created solely for this purpose WHERE Everyone's a WINNER

- Enter my Club ID number: 735985
- Enter my Invitation Code: kidpoker

I hope we r at-least able to run one of these games

Old
Sun Feb 24, 2013, 11:14 PM
(#2)
ChromeStar
One member request...At least a start...we can also have 50 cent 6 mans sats to this sat with winner getting 50 cent back and 2.5 entry to the Main sat... People here just view and don't reply...

PEOPLE REPLY ..SAY WHATEVER U Like... SAY U HATE POSTS LIKE THIS>>SAY THIS IS SUCH A BAD IDEA>>SAY GOOD SaY Bad ..BUT GIVE UR REVIEWS

Old
Sun Feb 24, 2013, 11:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Sorry jdsaz, but I'm already playing it

People here at PSO are all about gimmie gimmie gimmie
They only like freebees and promotions

You will learn with time, that it's always the same people that do get involve and have some money to participate, it's really very sad.

Just look at the PSO Freeze Out for February
Average players 17
Average buy-in $0.50

So $2.50 might be to expensive and trying to get 90 players is just a dream

PS. I would of participated

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 12:05 AM
(#4)
ChromeStar
okay bro will wait for whatever comes up...am myself keeping like 50$ aside for the sats..whatever happens happens..but we can still have something like weekly games for people who participate for real money and then when in whatever time it takes..even 10 weeks...then we can have that guy play the Sunday Milly or a packaged event like all Sunday bigger and hotter events that fit the buy ins

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 03:08 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi Jdsaz,

I would put in $2.50 but don't want to be the horse.

Chuckkky

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:07 AM
(#6)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckkky View Post
Hi Jdsaz,

I would put in $2.50 but don't want to be the horse.

Chuckkky

being a horse in such an event or package would be so encouraging knowing 90 people r backing u up..max i have played event is 100$ ..have played packages worth more than this its an awesome feeling...bt sadly as i was told many people won't come here...we r 4 only till nw..and out of them 2 including u haven't joined the club also

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:15 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2011
I don't believe it...

I can see a bit of a theme running here........as well

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:16 AM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsaz View Post
being a horse in such an event or package would be so encouraging knowing 90 people r backing u up..max i have played event is 100$ ..have played packages worth more than this its an awesome feeling...bt sadly as i was told many people won't come here...we r 4 only till nw..and out of them 2 including u haven't joined the club also
I plan on playing any way, and if I was playing with other peoples money it may affect the way I play, and I would feel guilty if I did something stupid, Which happens often.

If you get close to the numbers I will join your club.

good luck.

chuckkky

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:17 AM
(#9)
..maybe you should add the your heading

"with nothing to lose, apart from your self-esteem, friends, and your teeth"

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:35 AM
(#10)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
..maybe you should add the your heading

"with nothing to lose, apart from your self-esteem, friends, and your teeth"

i guessed u must have -ive Roi of about 10% for making a post like this..u proved me wrong..its even worse

If u don't learn from ur mistakes then what the use..quit doing anything then

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:39 AM
(#11)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckkky View Post
I plan on playing any way, and if I was playing with other peoples money it may affect the way I play, and I would feel guilty if I did something stupid, Which happens often.

If you get close to the numbers I will join your club.

good luck.

chuckkky
if u beat them in a game to play the ME..u were better at that moment at least...whatever it is that's hw it works...whatever plays u make...blowups or super successful bluffs everyone has to be backing u..that's only how this works..whosoever thinks he is better win the sat itself na or be content with the guy who won..that's it

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 05:54 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsaz View Post
i guessed u must have -ive Roi of about 10% for making a post like this..u proved me wrong..its even worse

If u don't learn from ur mistakes then what the use..quit doing anything then
according to Sharkscope, my Av. ROI is -6%, which, I can assure you it WAS alot worse than that.

so, while i appreciate your advice, I am slowly learning and improving my game with alot of help from the School, and in my own time.

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Mon Feb 25, 2013 at 06:26 AM..

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 12:14 PM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2011
i am in

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:21 PM
(#14)
ChromeStar
people in till nw...

a1379
jdsaz
chuckkky

even if we don't make 90 players we can make 8-9 players and then make that guy play this sat..after all it was his idea in the first place...would be helping PSO members only so i don't mind

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...th-Anniversary

Last edited by jdsaz; Mon Feb 25, 2013 at 03:39 PM..

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:31 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey sd,

I'm NOT in cause I am playing it, sorry
Check post #3

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:32 PM
(#16)
ChromeStar
for his sat we need to make 21.5$ for one seat...4 handed sat can also be done...6 handed better...

I FOR ONCE WANT WHAT I PLANNED IN PSO TO GO ThROUGH :P

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:35 PM
(#17)
ChromeStar
**duplicate post**

Last edited by jdsaz; Mon Feb 25, 2013 at 02:42 PM..

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:52 PM
(#18)
ChromeStar
3 of my friends want to be in but the problem is 2 of them r my flatmates and the other lives in the same city only so we would be blamed for collusion and all in the minisat..i don't want that to be the case so i want other people in...if u guys r okay with them being here let me know

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 02:56 PM
(#19)
sorry, I'm out, I really wouldn't want to let you guys down....

Please delete me. thanks GL

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Mon Feb 25, 2013 at 02:59 PM..

Old
Mon Feb 25, 2013, 03:39 PM
(#20)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
sorry, I'm out, I really wouldn't want to let you guys down....

Please delete me. thanks GL
ur gonna do the same in the other thread also right lol..dude grow up

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com